Xiumin: Save me

I had just gotten out of my last class of the day, leaving the main gates of my college I slip my earbuds in my ears as I play some mellow music to match the cold afternoon.

I had originally planned on going back to my apartment, but I was craving an Americano from the cafe in town. It wasn't that long of a walk but the closer I got, I got even more hungry. Once I arrived I remove my earphones and slip my jacket off as the warmth absorbed me. The line was long since more students were just getting out of class as well. I distract myself by scrolling through Instagram and twitter, but something caught my attention, more and more people started walking in and pushing inside. Wonder what that's all about?

Just as I ordered my drink, I pay and wait for them to calk my name. I sit down at a table as I wait for my drink. And even then the manager was trying to push the people out of the shop, what is going on?!

"(Y/n)!" Someone calls my name. I stand up to get my coffee. I smile as added some sugar and extra cream for some extra sweetness. I sigh in relief as I prepare to walk back to my seat. But, as I turned around I was met with a man that was a little taller than me, he wore all black with a cap and a mask. I felt myself feel hot in the cheeks as I look in his eyes, they were so exotic and....pretty. I felt myself feel weak, my hands felt heavy...

Before I knew it, my coffee was on the floor.

A crowd of gasps woke me out of my trance. Thankfully, none got on him but unfortunately the coffee stained my new white Nikes. I look back up at him with a nervous expression.

"I...I'm so sorry" I barely speak out.

His eyes squinted, indicating that he was smiling.

"It's no problem!" He removed his mask and I almost felt my heart stop.

"I'll buy you a new one" He smiled. Xiumin...Minseok from EXO?! No wonder there were so many people outside!

"Oh! No it's okay, it was my fault" I shook my head as I brush my hair away from my face.

"I insist...Besides, I didn't mean to startle you so technically it was my fault" He brings out his wallet as he walks to the front register, I follow behind him.

"Americano right?" He asked me.

"Yes, please" I smile. From behind his (somewhat) tall figure, I could see him ordering me a new drink and paying for it in cash, leaving the change to the barista. He takes his drink as well as mine and turns to me again.

"Come...sit" he motioned to the table in the corner. I sit across from him as I drink my coffee. I wonder if he'll think I'm weird if I added creamer and sugar? He seems like such a coffee expert, what if I offend him for ruining a completely perfect Americano?

"So...what's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n)..." I say with a shy smile.

"Oh~ pretty name" He says as he drinks his black coffee. I blush.

Was I dreaming? This seems too much like a dream to be true. One of the boys from my favorite boy group buying me coffee that I spilt all over my new shoes I got for Christmas...that was do embarrassing!

"Um...Xiumin-" I say.

"Minseok" he says. I eye him, he wants me to call him by his real name?

"Ah~ Sorry...Minseok" just repeating his real name made my stomach twirl. "Anyways, thank you"

"No problem" He gives me that signature cute smile he uses when he's performing. I almost felt special...but I know I shouldn't...this was just a casual conversation (y/n)...don't get too ahead of yourself.