Chen: I still have it

5.
It has been five years. Five long years since you talked to him. He was Kim Jongdae, you're best friend in high school, and your first boyfriend for the last few months in your senior year.
You tried to keep in touch with him, but you couldn't help but notice that after about 1 month after senior year ended, he just stopped replying.

You decided to give up and continued with your life. Go to college, have a couple boyfriends along the way, and even break a couple hearts yourself. But, he was always in the your mind at the end of the day.

And today, you were currently sitting on your bed, while the tv was on, broadcasting a music video on the M-playlist. You silently watched for about a good 30 minutes or so, until you got a serious case of....boredom.

You sigh loudly as you sit up, picking up your phone. You decided to check your social media feed and notifications. You were scrolling through posts, until you got a notification for a text message.

[Unknown]: Hiiii~ did u miss meh??

Not knowing the number you debated to either block the number or at least ask who it was. And that is exactly what you did.

[Y/n]: Uhhm...who is this??

[Unknown]: wow, that hurts me...I cant belive u dont remember!

[Y/n]: Sorry, can you please tell me who you are?

[Unknown]: Mmmmm....nope.

[Unknown]: u have to guess.

[Y/n]: that's impossible. You can literally be anyone I know, and what if you got the wrong number??

[Unknown]: well, u r y/n....right?

[Y/n]:....yes...

[Unknown]: then guess!!

[Y/n]: is this Soyeon??

[Unknown]: nope

You continued to list names of people you knew...but still nothing

[Y/n]: can I at least have a hint??

[Unknown]: okay okay, we both graduated from the same highschool.

[Y/n]: Again...that could be anyone!!

[Unknown]: ok ok...you know exo right???

[Y/n]: well yeah...everyone does.

[Unknown]: you bias chen dont you??

[Y/n]: are you stalking me?

[Unknown]: well I guess u can say that.
U still live in those apartments with your sister?

[Y/n]:....I'm calling the cops

[Unknown]: no no no!! Wait!! Seriously, we used to be like best friends!!

[Y/n]: just tell me!!

[Unknown]:....

[Unknown]: gull, I cant explain what I feel.

[Y/n]: did you just quote exo??

[Y/n]: that's it, I'm calling.

You stood up from your bed and walking into the living room to grab the home phone. Before you can even dial, the door bell rings. You groan and open it, there was a boy in black pants and a red hoodie, with his back facing you.

"Um, excuse me? Can I help you?" You asked, irritated.

The boy chuckles.
"Are you still going to call the cops?"

You hesitate as you began to fell nervous. Before you say anything he turns around. His black hair, smile and eyes looked so familiar.

"Jongdae...?" You whispered. You immediately jump and hug him. He laughs and hugs you tightly.
You couldn't believe he was here, in your arms. Not to mention, that you didn't notice he was Chen of Exo.

He pulls away, and you let him inside.

"So...I'm your exo bias, huh?" He teased and smirked. You nudge him and blush. You look down and grab his hand.

"I really missed you"

"I missed you too, (y/n)"
You lightly push him away.

"You almost scared me half to death! Why didn't you tell me it was you in the first place?!"

He laughs again and shrugs.
"What can I say? I'm a tease"

"No...you're a troll" you chuckled. He snakes his hands around your waist.

"But, I'm your troll right?" He teasingly leans in for a kiss. You smirk and quickly kiss him. He stares at you in shock.

"W-wh...did you jus-" he stuttered. But you cut him off.

"Of course, why don't we continue where we left off in senior year?" you pull away. He sighs and whines. He smirks to himself, patting himself on the shoulder at his victory.

"I know you love me" he called.

"But do I know that?"you hesitated and turned to look at him.

"Yeah, I do" you nod as you go into your room. He follows you and chuckled.

"And you called me a tease"