Baekhyun: What Am I To You?

(Disclaimer: I don't hate Taeyeon, this is strictly for the plot of the story and for entertainment purposes)

You were an artist in America. A famous fashion designer that quickly became noticed all over the world. When you met Baekhyun, you knew he was trouble. Oh, if only you had listened to your gut.

Of course the relationship was hard since you both were always so busy. Plus, the frequent trips to different countries caused you to be gone during the busiest period of your career. That was during your new clothing line release, but of course that let you be away for months at a time.

Baekhyun was an idol. The second he contacted you after your show, you told yourself that you wouldn't fall for him.

Guess what....you did.

And you fell hard. Putting aside work and even going as far as giving yourself more breaks than usual, just to stay with him and hold him a little longer.

The media and fans weren't the most supportive of your relationship, but you were tough. You stood your ground and kept it together. And that is was Baekhyun admired about you. Don't get me wrong, he was just as in love with you as you were with him. But, sometimes things don't always stay golden forever.

You were currently nuzzling yourself in the large comforter of your bed. The white fussy and warm fabric suffocating you yet comforting you as you tangled yourself within it. No one would blame you for  wanting to be alone for the most part. You hadn't slept in days or ate anything besides crackers and coffee. You looked, rough in honesty.

It all started around 6 months ago. When you noticed the signs at first but still chose to ignore them.

You had returned from a lengthy and busy week in Japan. When you came home, Baekhyun surprised you with dinner and a movie. You were so happy that you finally got to spend time alone with him. After dinner, you both were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. He sits up suddenly, sighing.

"Sorry, I almost forgot something" he lifted himself up and stood from the couch.

"What is it?" You asked, worried it was something work related for him.

"Stay here, I'll be right back!" He said, turning towards the shared bedroom. You caught the slightest but of excitement in his smile and voice as he skipped down the hallway. You fixed your hair, smoothed out your blouse and patiently wait. The vibrating notification caught your attention. It was his phone. You picked it up, not even thinking it was wrong to snoop through his things.

It was a Kakao talk notification. "I had a great time Saturday, let me know if you want to hang out again! We can keep it discre-"

Upon hearing his bounding happy footsteps, you lock the phone and set it in it's previous place.

"Here " he smiled happily as he handed you a small gift bag. You take it in your delicate hands and open it up. Revealing a black box. It was a bracelet. One of those touch bracelets.

"I got one for myself too...I just thought we could use these when we leave for work for a long time and we start to miss eachother" he smiled. It confused you. The message you read seemed suspicious in itself. No, maybe it was from a member from a different boy group. Maybe they're planning a secret collaboration?  You pushed those thoughts aside and smiled at him, bringing him close into a tight hug.