Suho: Remind Me

After you moved to France. Suho had felt so much regret in his life. You see,  years ago in 2015 you and Suho were in a secret relationship. You were both idols in the same company, so that just made things easier. You had fallen in love when he helped you pick up your purse after bumping into you at an event. He started reaching out to on social media and such. It wasn't long until you two started actually dating. However, you got a little caried away when you two were talking one day, and he started leaning into kiss you.

Unfortunately, a fan had successfully snuck into the building and took photos of you too. And when those photos got released, the scandal of 2015 had begun. Paparazzi asking you two questions, fans sending hate mail and death threats, meetings and even conferences. Since the news wouldn't due down, Suhos manager arranged a last press conference with  the paparazzi and even the news. You didn't agree at all, you wanted to go public with the fact that you were in love. In fact, one day when returning to Seoul from the airport, a fan asked "____, what's you're real relationship with Suho?" You stopped walking, hoping not to get trampled by a sea of fans, and said:  "I love him, that's all you need to know". And of course that caused more trouble.

During the conference Suho was asked questions about EXO and the new album, and as the leader, he had to provide all of this information to the fans. Then, someone asked: "is it true you and ____ are in a secret relationship?" He just smiles and shook his head. "But, she even said in a video that she was in love with you" he glances around then says.

"I've never really talked to her in person besides at the SM concerts, but I wouldn't say that we dated or that I'm in love with her either" you were heartbroken. He didn't even call you or contact you at all. It made you so depressed to the point you didn't go out for days. But, the next week there was a news article stating that you were only saying that for attention. Which in return, you received more hate. You couldn't take it anymore, you were going to end your own life. Police were at your home, trying to rush you to the hospital before the blood could run out of your veins even more.

Besides that, you were fired from your idol job and you had no intention of living where people won't help you or even appreciate you. You didn't even say goodbye to any family or fans. You just packed up your things and left to France. You got to experience the things you could have never done before. Like cooking classes, concerts that hold only the most beautiful and elligant dancers, and even a free life from the fans and paparazzi.

Even now, Suho thinks about you. He regrets what he had said every day. The truth was that he was threatened to get fired if he didn't lie. He wasn't allowed to contact you at all so he wasn't able to explain. When he found out that you left, he became more...unhappy. of course on stage  he's still the happy leader he wants everyone to think, but now, he's miserable. He tried searching for you on social media again, but he couldn't find a thing. But one day while he was going to get some food for his members, he came across a new restaurant. It was late and no one was inside, so he took the opportunity to rush in before they close. He ordered his food then sat at the table as we waited. When the food was served on his table in two large bags, he stood up to thank whoever it was. But found himself choking on his tongue when he found out it was you. You looked more beautiful than ever. You were still short with short hair that framed your face just perfectly. You smiled at him, not feeling nearly as shocked as he did.

"Hi Suho" you say. He tried to find his words, but it only came out as stutters and awkward coughing. Seeing him acting like this made you giggle. You missed his humor while you were gone.

"____, you're back...but, why?" He asked, reaching out to hold your hands. You smile and look up at him.

"I came back for you. I didn't want to be scared anymore, after seeing EXO adds all over France I had to come back. When I did, I started this restaurant because it reminded me of your favorite meals. I was hoping that you would come in one day" you answered honestly. He chuckled but his face soon became serious and remorseful.

"I should have called you...that night you-" you cut him off.

"No no, Suho. It's okay, I just want to forget about the past. You're here now, and you may not love me anymore but I wouldn't stop thinking about you"

He pulls you into a hug.
"Of course I love you, I never stopped"
His words made you smile and blush.

After that night, it was like you two started where you ended. Except this time, it wasn't full of trouble or scandals or even fans trying to break you two up again. Your love was stronger than ever and even if someone where to find out, it wouldn't be a problem since all you had to do was remind them all that love is love and that if you wanted to be together, then you'll stay together.

{OOOH MAN THIS STORY IS SUPER SHORT. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS.  TBH, IT'S NOT THAT GOOD, BUT I WROTE IT THIS MORNING, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY. NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE RULES AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REQUEST BOX}