Kai: Universe

Can you do an exo kai oneshot please?? In this story I really want to see some sad scene like Kai cheating on y/n or something else please?  @FarahAqilah450

Warnings: sad/angst, heartbreak etc. 

A/n: I'm really bad at writing sad scenes, but I will try my best :) also, I apologize that this is so short

☆☆☆

Dating an idol is as hard as it seems. When it was time to record an album, music video, or show or anything remotely related to his social life, he was away from home meaning that you were often alone. You had texted Jongin and asked when he was coming home.

'I'm at the dance studio tonight then I'm gonna go to the gym afterwards, I'll be home soon my love ❤'

You smile at your phone before setting it down on the table. You two were happy together, and the small amount of people who knew about your relationship with the idol, saw how perfect you two were together.

Until he started acting different.

And by different, I mean the obvious signs of an affair, but that was all unknown to you.

One day while Kai was at practice, you decided to go surprise him with some homemade food and some soju. As you were on your way up to his practice room but heard some heavy breathing from inside besides the loud music. You had an aching feeling in your chest but brushed it off and concluded that it was just nothing. You opened the door just a bit and almost screamed at what you saw.

You quietly closed the door and ran out of there as fast as you could without making it obvious that you were upset.

Once you got to your home you set the container on the counter and the bottles of soju in the fridge. You took a deep breath before you started quietly crying. Those cries soon turned to sobs.

You sit on your bed with your head in your hands

'I never expected this from him. Am I not good enough? I even broke up with my previous boyfriend because I was so in love with Jongin...I was just his toy' you thought as you laid in bed, the covers over your face.

You wondered why he would do this to you. Was it because you were innocent and gullible enough believe every lie he fed you? How long was this going on? And with his own choreographer!

"How could I be so blind?" You said to yourself.

For an hour, you laid in bed wondering what you were going to do. You had an hour until he came home, but you didn't care.

You eventually made up your mind and packed your things in a small duffle bag, putting your coat on, you left the note on the bed and sighed. You wiped your eyes before leaving your home. You never wanted to leave this place, but you couldn't  keep yourself stranded there with him. You hated walking away from the one you loved and the place that holds many good memories, but you could never go back to someone who hurt you as much as Jongin did.

Later that night, Jongin came home with a smile on his face. Slipping his shoes off he calls out your name.

"Y/n!" He called. But with no response he called again, now walking to your room.

"Y/n, I'm home" he calls again.

When he noticed that you were gone, he tried calling you over and over but with no answer he lost hope. He slumps down on the bed with a sigh. He felt a piece of paper from under his hand. Confused, he opens it and reads your perfect hand writing.

'Kim Jongin,

I was so lucky to have you in my life. You made my life so complete.

I just wanted to say that while you're reading this, I will be gone. Please don't bother calling or messaging me.

I put all of my trust in you and you betrayed me. I had the intention of bringing you a surprise while you were working,but unfortunately I witnessed something very unfortunate. I saw you with my own eyes and I can't believe I let you lie to me. I don't care how long this was going on, but just know that we are done.

I hope you're happy.

Y/n'

With wide eyes, Jongin tears up and sets the letter aside.

"How could I hurt her like this?" He whispered, almost hyperventilating.

Jongin felt his heart feel heavy with pain.

He felt his body tremble as he called you one last time. It went straight to voicemail again. He heaved a deep sigh as he prepared to talk.

"Hey Y/n, I'm so so sorry...I never intended to hurt you or for any of this to happen. I love you very much and I don't want to lose you. I'm so selfish...I know you're just going to ignore me but please please give me another chance...I can't imagine my life without you and your beautiful soul, your smile, your good heart....just please forgive me. Call me back, please"

And with that he hung up and laid down on the bed that you two once shared. He cried himself to sleep that night, with the regret whirling in his mind and the lost hope that you'd return his call and comeback.

That night, you were laying with your mom crying to her about your situation. She said something that made you feel just the slightest bit better.

'No matter how happy you are with someone, if they hurt you once... never give them a second chance...they will just hurt you ten times harder'

The sobbing k-pop star did lose something important to him, and for what? Nothing but for his own selfish pleasure.

It wasn't until today, that he realized that you were his universe.