Luhan: My Oppa!

You are (y/n). You're 17 years old.

You're parents divorced when you were 14. And when you were 15, your mom got remarried. Your stepfather wasn't the best, but at least your mom was happy.
And not to mention your stepbrother.

Luhan...

You absolutely adored him, you looked up to him, literally and metaphorically. He was 24, AND AN IDOL!!

You were always with him. You admired him, and at some moments, you were in love. Shamefully.

He was your stepbrother! It's still weird to you, and it makes you cringe whenever you think about it. But you simply could not help it.

You were currently sitting on the couch in the practice room, as you watched Luhan practice his solo dance moves. For the past hour.You let out a sigh, getting bored.

He stops the music and lets out an exhausted sigh. He wipes the sweat off of his forehead. He approaches you and kneels down.

"Hey, I'm going to get something to drink, and some snacks. Do you want anything?" He asked. You instantly smirk.

"I would like some banana milk, aloe soda, jeonju choco pies, dan pat bbang, aaand....melona" you told him. He stares at you.

"Does it look like I'm made out of money? You're too much for me" he chuckled. You shrug.

"Hey! You asked and I took the opportunity to get what I really needed!"

"More like wanted" he stood up and patted your head.
"See you in a few minutes" he left. You watched him leave, a blush creeping on your cheeks. You smile to yourself.

You then let out a sigh and stare up at the ceiling. You still couldn't believe you were totally falling on love with him. Imagine if your parents find out, they would be disappointed-no! Disgusted! What if they disown you, and you have to live on the streets?!

Your thoughts were cut off as you hear a phone vibrate on the floor. You thought it was yours, but it was in your pocket. You stand up and pick up the large iPhone. It was Luhans phone! There were millions of notifications on his instagram. Debating, you try to abandon your curiosity and put the phone down. But, you quickly unlock his phone. His pass code was your birthday, while your pass code was his birthday, since you two trust each other.

You go on his instagram and read the comments, these fangirls were commenting up a storm. And most comments were cringe worthy and extremely inappropriate. You continued to scroll until you see a notification for a message. You open it. There was a picture of a girl with large eyes, long black hair. She winked in the picture. Her plump lips formed into a kiss. Not to mention the amount of cleavage she was showing. The messages read.

"Oppa~ I miss you already! You should come over when your done babysitting" and then.

"I can't wait to give you a biiig kiss when you get here~"

"Be careful while your with (y/n)...I don't want you gettin hurt again"

You scroll up. The conversations they had, every word you read gave you a sharp pain in your chest.
The things that he would say, it was like you didn't know him. It was revolting. You wanted to vomit.

You here the door open then close.

"Hey, they actually didn't have banana milk, so I got you milk soda instead. I hope thats okay with you" he approaches you and sets the bags on the floor. You avoided him.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked. You sharply turn around and look at him. He saw you had his phone in your hands. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Who is she?" You asked. He bit his tongue and looked down.

"U-uh she's my friend" he lied.

"Excuse me? Your friend? Because the things she said say otherwise!" You shouted.

"Im sorry" he whispered.

"Don't!" You hissed.

"Why are you mad?" He asked. You stare up at him.

"I gave you my undivided attention, my trust, my love, my kindness, and you decided to just throw it away over some secret girl you never told me about?!"

"I was meaning to tell you...I wasn't thinking"

"Sure..." you rolled your eyes and tossed his phone on the couch. You begin to walk away, he stops you.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"Are you done talking to her?"

"Maybe, maybe not" he responded stubbornly. You sigh.

"So are you jealous?" He asked again.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Fine, I-i won't talk to her. Just, please don't be mad"

"Good" you turn to look at him.

"I can't stand it when you're mad at me" he lied as he opened his arms.

"You're my oppa...and I would do anything it takes to keep you safe, with me" you turn and hugged him. He hugs you back nervously.

He always felt that way towards you. He did love you but also felt terrified.

'What am I going to do with you?' He thought as you looked up at him and gave him a small kiss. He was surprised to see you acting so "calm" about this.

The last time you found out he had a girlfriend, she mysteriously went missing.