D.O: Come Back

Ever since summer ended, you had to go back home. Living in Korea for 3 months was a dream come true. Not only did you get to try new things...you also met a boy. That boy just so happened to be Kyungsoo. You were convinced that you were in love with him. Everyday you two would go out. It was the best time of your life, until you had to leave. You both were heart broken. You tried to keep in touch but his busy schedule made it very difficult to communicate.

D.O was sure that you'd come back. His members noticed his odd behavior lately. He was more distant and didn't talk at all, not to mention the threats he made if he was teased by the other members. It has been almost two years after you left. He figured that you didn't want to see him. On a warm July evening, he was walking along the city sidewalk, reflecting on the events of their new comeback and the fact that he missed you, too much for his own good. He wished that he didn't let you leave...and now he'll probably never see you again. At least that's what he thought.

Except,  you were just arriving in your new home in Seoul. You had just entered the house, almost immediately passing out from her lag. You set your bags down and go into the kitchen to cook dinner. Just as you were almost finished, you felt arms around your waits. You were startled at first, but the way he kissed your cheek gave away who it was. Your fiance. You started dating him a year ago, and it wasn't long until he proposed. You loved him of course...but you weren't satisfied. And being back in Seoul, made you feel nostalgic of the times you sat on the swings at the park when it was close to midnight with your true love. But you couldn't think about him...he didn't love you anymore, he didn't leave one message or even made the effort to call. You had to focus on your wedding in a few days...once you say the words, you'll have to forget about the idol, forever.

As the days went on, D.O was doing some errands for the other members. As he was shopping for some food, he looked through one of the aisles...the woman next to him was very beautiful. The way her hair flowed down and how she hid her face. He couldn't help but feel comfortable around her, but when she turned her face to reach for a condiment, and his eyes met hers. Their whole worlds went into a screeching halt.

"(Y/n)...You're back?" He couldn't make out the right words. Her smile made his heart beat faster.

"Kyungsoo...I Just got back a few days ago...I didn't expect to see you hear" she said cheerfully, even though on the inside she felt scared.

"Why didn't you call?" He asked, heart broken. Her smile dropped into a shocked frown. As he waited for an explanation, a man comes up to her.

"Honey, are you done?" He asked with a smile. He then looks at Kyungsoo.

"Who is this?"he asked.

"Uh, just a friend" those simple words that came out of your mouth, absolutely crushed him. He couldn't say anything.  He just watched as your fiance pulled you away. The last thing he saw that day was your eyes. They pleaded forgiveness.

That night, received a letter. Just a simple letter with an address on it. All it read was "come at 4 p.m." he was curious about who sent it to him...but the little signature at the bottom corner gave him hope that it was you.

Just as you finished putting your dress on, you waited at the end of the aisle. You held the bouquet of roses as you took beep breaths. You had hoped he came. Maybe he could consider it and give you a sense of hope. You had promised yourself the night before that if he showed up, you wouldn't get married. If he didn't you would continue your life. It was kind of saying "if he still loves me, he'll take me back" but, who are you to kid? He might blow you off. As the music starts, you slowly walk down the red carpet. You see your fiance, that man you once loved, at the end. His smile showed how much he cared for you. You scanned the audience...but you couldn't see the one you were hoping for. You look down as you approach the stand. Your fiance held your hands.

"You look beautiful, (y/n)" he spoke honestly. You smile and look in his eyes. Just as the started the ceremony...there was a creek as the door opened. You look at who had walked in. 'Probably a late family member' you thought. Just then, a pair of familiar eyes met yours. Pleading as he stared at you. He thought you looked so beautiful in that dress. He wanted to object...but he figured that you wouldn't appreciate it. So, he kept his mouth shut.

"(Y/n)" the pastor calls quietly. You snap your head around to look at him.

"Your vows?" He asked.

"Oh, right" you say. You look at your fiance.  You held his hands. Your palms were sweaty and you felt sick.

"I'm so sorry..." You whisper as a tear spills out of your eye. He looks at you confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I love you...I really do. But, I can't marry you" you say. He just looks away from you and let's got of your hands.

"It's just-" you started.

He smiled.
"Go to him...I understand. You love him, I'll be fine" you can hear his voice crack. You take off the very expensive ring he gave you and gently set it in his hands. You hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. As much as you hated seeing him upset, you had to go.

"I'm sorry...I love you" you whisper as you wipe your tears and run down the aisle, holding the bottom if your dress so you don't trip. Kyungsoo's eyes widen as he looks at you. You grab his hand and run out of the chapel. Despite the angry and confused family members calling your name. You left. You jump into his arms and kiss him. He hold you tightly.

"I missed you" he says with a smile. You smile as well.

"Kyungsoo...I love you. More than anything" you said. He holds your chin and lands a gentle kiss on your cheeks.

"I knew you'd come back" he said.

After that moment. Your life with Kyungsoo continued. You two got married three years later, and even had a family of your own. You always think about what would have happened if you had gotten married. Either way, you figured you'd end up with Kyungsoo in the end.

It was fate, and you both were fated to love each other for the rest of your lives.