Sehun: You Again?

Sehun had always waited to see her again. The cute fan he had met once before at a fan meeting months ago. There was something about her he was instantly attracted to. Was it her beautiful eyes? Her plump lips that were tinted pink? Or her silky (h/c) hair that was tied into two french braids? Whatever it was, he couldn't stop thinking about her ever since. She had given him a gift that he holds close to his heart. It was a letter and a perfectly hand drawn picture of him. He was surprised to say the least. However, he was desperate to find her, he even resorted to internet stalking and begging his members to ask around for her...yes, as embarrassing at it sounds, he really wanted to see this girl, at least one more time.

The other members would tease him, saying "have you found your girlfriend yet?" He would laugh along, but on the inside he was praying that this little "joke" would die down already. Today, he was hoping he would see her again, they were going to another fan meeting Seol, where he originally met her. He made sure his makeup artists made him look really good today. He adjusted his jacket as they drove to the venue. He looked calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside he was freaking out. When they made it to the building, they were escorted into the building. He tried to look through the crowd to see if he spotted her out...but nothing, the sea of girls was too large to even define one face.

After hours of signing T-shirts and albums for fans, he sadly started to lose hope. There at least 15 more fans, and he couldn't see her. One by one went by...it wasn't long until he heard the same angelic voice as before.

"Good afternoon! I hope you remembered me, but I drew you another picture" she cheerfully squealed. Sehuns heart almost stopped.

"It's you..." was all he could make out. He could see her blush.

"W-what is your name? " he stuttered nervously.

"(Y/n)" she giggled as she gives him his gift. He gladly took it, instead of giving it to the staff. He secretly kept it under the table.
'(Y/n) what a beautiful name' he thought. As he stared into her eyes.

"Keep the line moving!" One of the security guard's said as he tried to pull her away. Sehun panicked. Before he could tell her a goodbye the next fan stepped up, he saw (y/n) leaving the room, he took one last look into her large eyes. He blew his chance.

Once the meet up was over, they went to their dressing room. Sehun gathered his things and let out a sigh. How could he let her go so easily? He cursed to himself as they leave the room and into the hall. The building was empty, all accept the fans outside. When they struggled through the fans, they went into their van. Sehun bitterly looks through the tinted windows, mostly upset at himself. When he returned to the dorm, he laid on his bed and sighed as the other members were messing around or cooking dinner. He then remembered the gift she gave him. He retrieved it from his bag and opened it. He admired the picture once again and set it aside as he looked at the other items. There was a letter as well, he opened it and read it, her delicate handwriting was easy to recognize.

'we meet again huh? How do I say this?...well, Sehun. I haven't stopped thinking about you, I know I sound like a crazy fan...but, I feel like we have a connection. All I'm trying to say is...that if you agree, please...give me a call' at the bottom was a cellphone number. After reading the letter, he quickly dialed the number. It rang a few times until there was an answer. Her voice was music to his ears.

"Hello?"

"Uh,..is this (y/n)?" He asked, nervously. She chuckled.

"Ooh Sehun? I never thought you'd call"

{Omg I haven't updated in soo long and I am soo sorry about that. I was working on other stories and school and stuff, but Requests are open!! Soo direct message me if you want to make a request!! ❤❤}