Xiumin: I'm Sorry

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OPPA
!!!❤❤❤}

You had just gotten out of the shower after eating a nice homemade breakfast, made by you of course, up until 5:00 a.m, totally worth it. You dry your hair with the towel after you finished putting on some casual clothing. You noticed a note on your bed, it said

'(Y/n)! I had to go to the studio for a while, i won't be home for an hour or so. Love you so much!

P.s: thank you for the delicious breakfast

~Xiumin'

You smile to yourself as you read the note your loving boyfriend of 3 years written you. You set it on your nightstand and begin to walk down to the kitchen to finish cleaning up your mess. You washed the dishes and put them away in their rightful place.

After a half an hour you finshed your chores and rested on the couch, you heaved a heavy sigh as you noticed some candy wrappers you left behind last night.

So you pick them up and walk to the trash bin in the kitchen to throw them away, but before you could return to your seat you noticed food was splattered all over the bottom of the bin. You recognized it right away. It was your homemade breakfast that you made this morning. You obviously didn't throw it away.

Maybe it was...no, it couldn't have been xiumin. He said it was delicious! He wouldn't lie to you. You try to move the food aside and see left overs from last nights dinner.

Fear and betrayal filled your stomach as tears pour out of your eyes. You close the lid and walk into your room, reading the letter over and over again, your heart breaking after every word you read while wondering why he would lie like this.

Your thoughts were cut off by the front door opening.
Xiumin calls your name.

"(Y/N)! I'm back. Did you miss me?" He called. After he didn't hear your response he began to get worried.

"(Y/n)?..." he made his way up the stairs and opens the door to only see you facing away from him. He smiles and walks towards you.

"Oppa missed you. Did you miss oppa?" He asked as he hugs you. You ignored him and looked at him with red,tear soaked eyes.
You wipe your tears and look at him.

"Why did you throw away the breakfast i made?" You asked, before he answered you asked.

"Am i not a good cook? Have you lied this whole time?"
He lets go of you and stares at you in shock.

"N-no, i would never I-i just-" he stuttered.

You push him away.

"Oppa please don't lie to me. Talk to me" you beg as more tears fell down your cheeks.

He sighs as a small tear escapes his eye. He looks at you and lets out a shaky sigh.

"I'm sorry i lied. I just didnt know how to tell you"

"Tell me wha-" you pause. It hit you like a ton of bricks. You've noticed for awhile now, but you never really minded about it.

You noticed his weight loss, his rib cage began to show, his arms got thinner, even his adorable chubby, cheeks had disappeared. You lightly gasped as you stared into his eyes.
His eyes showed sadness and regret. Your once happy baozi, had become obsessed with his image. You never thought he should change, you protested when he asked if he should change his hair color or style. But like always, you werr in denial.

"Don't be sorry. I should be sorry for not noticing." You said as you hugged him.

"It's not your fault" he whispered as he sits on the edge of the bed with you. Your arms wrapped around him with your head resting on his chest.

"Oppa, please listen and believe me when i say I will love you no matter what you look like. You will always look beautiful to me. No matter if you think your 'too fat' i will always be there to help you." You say as he wipes your tears as you wipe his.

"Thank you, (y/n)-ah."

"Minseok, my love for you is too deep to put into words. I love everything about you. Your smile, your voice, your sparkling eyes. I don't care what kind of body you have fat,skinny, buff, or scrawny, i will love you to matter what" he smiles at you and kisses your cheek before hugging you tightly.

"You have done so much for me, even though i might not be home a lot, i thank you for everything. You're the only person who can accept the way i look and never judge me. (Y/n), i love you will all of my heart."

"I love you too. I'm so sorry Minseok, I'm so sorry i hadn't noticed."you say.

"I'm sorry for worrying you" he says. You two stayed that way, in each others arms, for what seemed like hours. Your heart breaks every time you think about this situation, but at least your oppa is happy now and that is all that matters.

As you two layed in your bed. You cuddled into his chest. He kisses your head before drifting into sleep. You kiss his neck, softly as you whispered

"I'm sorry"

You close your eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.

(Sorry if it's bad, i had a limited amount of time to write it but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!! ❤)