Kai: Rumor Has It

Request for an Angst/Fluff by Geetu_exo_l

You were frustrated and annoyed. You were walking around the house just to get away from your fiance. Kai. He was being completely irrational and immature.

You recently went out with your best friend and apparently the paparazzi followed you and started taking pictures if you. Kai saw the magazine title: ' Jay Park and his new girlfriend?!' Since you weren't as famous as Kai or Jay, the paparazzi or fans didn't know you well so they couldn't get your name. But as expected, Kai snapped.

"It wasn't even a real date Kai! I'm not with anyone else!" You shouted at him as you turned to face him while you entered your kitchen. He was a few feet away from you. He throws the magazine at you, only to have it land on the counter. The clear pictures of you and Jay laughing while eating some ice cream and then a picture of him giving you a hug and a final blurry picture of you supposedly kissing him.

"So you're gonna try to tell me that the picture isn't real? That you didn't kiss him?" He accused as he gave you that aggressive look like he was going to literally kill you. You noticed that he was a little on edge lately. Since the new come-back album would be out soon, he was more stressed than ever. He gave you attitude over the smallest things and you've had enough of it.

"kai, listen to me for once!" You stepped closer, bringing your hands up and involuntarily moving then as you talked to him.

"I want you and only you. That's why I said yes when you purposed to me. You're literally the man of my dreams. So explain to me why I would risk it all and go out on a date with another man in public where I know I would get caught?" You asked, your voice lowered but still stern.

"Jay has been my friend for years...You know this, Kai" you say breathing heavily as the tension and anger rose in your chest.

"So if you were to go out with him again, you be smart enough to not get caught? Wow, y/n, that's very reassuring!" He yells as he swipes the magazine off of the counter. It hit the wood floor with a loud clap. His jaw was tight and his lips were pouted with anger. You roll your eyes.

"For the last time! I'm in love with you and only you! If I wasn't , I wouldn't be here with you arguing for something so stupid!" You glance at the magazine.

"I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you, Kai. I wouldn't dream of doing something so stupid and hurtful, when you're everything I could ask for" you say softly. His expression changed completely.

The angry look on his face turned to one if sadness and regret. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"I know...I'm so sorry, y/n" He began as he then sat on the metal chair by the dining table. He hid his face in his hands.

"I was being stupid...I'm sorry I yelled at you" he apologized softly. You walk over to him and pet his back in a comforting way before you pull the other chair to sit in front of him.

"Kai...look at me" he looks up at you with sad and tired eyes. He reaches his hand up to caress your cheek.

"I love you too much to do anything hurtful like that to you. You need to have a little more trust in me" you spoke as you held his hand.

"I know...I'm really sorry, y/n. I love you too, but I can't help but worry about someone taking you away from me" he said looking down at your hands. You smile slightly as you got up and let go of his hand and brought it up to his face. Giving him a deep kiss, which he gladly returned as he held onto your waist.

You break the kiss and catch your breath, he was now staring up at you with loving eyes. You brush some of the black strands of hair out of his face. His plump, pink lips forming into a smile.

"I love you...so much y/n. I don't know what I would do without you" he says, holding your wrists as he pulls you onto his lap. You giggled. 

"I don't know what I would do without you either, jongin" you say, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

Just seeing him smile like that, made your heart melt all over again like when you just started dating. He was the man of your dreams, you couldn't even imagine your life without him.

Sorry about the short chapter. I'm currently sick and at a hotel in Nevada right now and I didn't want to keep anyone waiting.

But I hope this is enough angst for you all. But like I said, please message me of you have any requests

Love you all

MARI 🖤