As rice grains and roses fall at your feet, let's say goodbye

Epilogue

Frank's POV

"What can I possibly say about any and every single moment I've spent with Gerard?" I paused for a moment, clearing my head of all scrambled thoughts and wondering how I'll be able to top Gerard's cute as fuck vows. "Nothing. Because there was never anything to say when someone you love constantly leaves you speechless. He never really liked to talk much, but he always knew the right thing to say when he did. And for what it's worth, I don't really think there are any words to describe someone who is soo perfect and weird in the best way possible." I immediately smile once his bashful eyes meet mine. He was blushing and smiling wide, gleaming with adoration and joy as he stood in front of me in his cute all black bow tie suit. It doesn't take long for him to remember what lied below the top half of my suit and roll his bright hazel eyes. The gesture only makes me smile wider, knowing how much he hated my idea of wearing jeans and a studded belt along with the top half of an all black suit and tie to our wedding. But hey, at least I chose against the red tie. God knows what Gerard would do if he saw me going though with Pete's idea.

The judge proceeds with his speech, following our kiss that all of Gerard's family cheers for

The judge proceeds with his speech, following our kiss that all of Gerard's family cheers for. It's not long before nostalgia hits me hard and I remember the night I sent that first hellishly spelled message to him six years ago. Although I didn't know what I would be getting myself into at that moment, I couldn't be more grateful that I did. No matter how moronic it made me look. Fuck, it just seems like yesterday that we first called. The memory brings butterflies to my stomach, not to be a cheesy shit but it's true. This man, right here, is and always will be the only person who can make my life feel like a chick flick. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

A year or so passes and Gerard and I are in our studio as he smiles wide. "Okay, so I have a confession." Gerard sits up from the reclining desk chair. "No snarky comments."

I nod, only half paying attention to what he was saying. The sound board was tricky enough without distractions. And if I remember correctly he was the one who asked me to record his first official record. I'm not letting him change his mind now. At least not again. "What is it? Don't tell me you're backing out of this one."