Hiding in the portrait our atomic stun

(Frank's Pov)

"Hey! sleeping beauty, mind getting up from my bed?" Ray states loudly into my ear while lightly slapping me on both of my cheeks repeatedly.

I wave his hands away from my face and open my eyes. My head instantly feels as if it were going to burst at any moment. Not to mention, the light from Ray's open window blinding me, with its intensity.. Great! Just what I needed, a damn hangover. "Why am I in your dorm?" I ask, shutting my eyes closed again. Who knew my hungover state turned me into the human embodiment of Randall boggs.

"I don't know. I just woke up this morning in yours." He chuckles. "Want some coffee?"

I nod and get up from the bed."Yeah."

Ray then goes to his kitchenette, starts the coffee pot and comes back out with a glass of water and a couple of Ibuprofen pills. 

"What happened last night? I don't remember shit after you left that bottle at my door."

He laughs then hands me the water and pills. "I remember you calling Jamia a fuck load of times but she didn't answer so you just went crazy and started trying to get with anything that had a pulse."

My eyes opened wide. "Please tell me you're kidding."

"Dude, I wish I was."

I groan and chug the pills down with the water. "Do we have class today?"

"Not until tomorrow." Ray grabs a couple of clean mugs from the sink and sets them down by the coffee pot. "By the way, Jenna wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

He shrugs. "I dont know, she never said why."

I chuckle. "I'll go talk to her on my way back to my dorm."

Several minutes later, Ray had our coffees ready. We drank them while discussing some music, classes and whether or not I was successful with getting laid in my drunken state. Luckily, I wasnt.

If one things for sure, it's that sleeping with anyone on this campus is just another shit storm waiting to happen. Given that, they're either with someone or have something that you'll need to take care of with penicillin. If you're lucky enough to not get in one of those situations, you'll just probably end up with the one that gets super attached after the night of drunken sex and turn into some crazy leech. Which by the way, doesn't sound as bad as it really is. Doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy. And this is from personal experience. Unfortunately. Though i'm glad I never needed any penicillin..

Soon after we finished our coffees, we said our goodbyes and I felt slightly better. 

I then made my way to Jenna's dorm, while trying to make myself look some what presentable. After finger combing my unruly black hair, straightening my long sleeve green shirt and black skinny jeans, I get to Jenna's dorm. Her door was wide open, so I just walk in.

"Frankie!" She smiles as she sat on her bed with my phone in her hand.

My mouth drops as I realized that I hadn't had my phone when I woke up, and possibly most of last night.

"Give me back my phone." I command.

She rolls her eyes and hands it back. "By the way, who's Gerard?"

I sit down next to her. "Just some guy. Why do you ask?"

She raises an eyebrow and smiles. "Just some guy?.. Your Twitter messages say otherwise."

My eyes widen as I got up and stood in front of her. "You read my messages?!"

She shrugs. "Don't yell at me, queen diva. I only read the most recent one he sent you."