These eyes have had too much to drink again tonight

(Frank's Pov)

The past couple of weeks have been hell trying to figure out which one of my overactive friends Gerard will get the chance of meeting. As well as helping him prepare for when the day actually comes (Which is tomorrow night). I've told him about how most of them are and how they tend to act around new people, but I never told him the name of who he's actually meeting. Mostly because I haven't decided yet. So far I've narrowed it down between my only two closest best friends, Jenna and Ray...

But then again, knowing Ray. He would ruin everything I've tried so hard to build in a matter of one sentence, I can't imagine what he'll do in a whole conversation. I've known him since eighth grade, back when I was going through a dark point in my life that only some regrettable habits and music were able to get me through. I don't want Gerard finding out about any of that. Well, at least not now. I met Ray during a talent show. We both played a song from Blink-182 and I couldn't help but become friends with him. He was outgoing from the very beginning. Except when it came to playing his guitar or writing music. Either way.. I don't think Ray would handle meeting Gerard very well...

That leaves me with Jenna. I haven't known Jenna for that long. Sort of. We met junior year of high school, when Ray decided to dare me into going streaking in the middle of the hallways of the school. Of course, being the dumb drugged up kid that I was, I couldn't turn down a dare as exhilarating as that one. So I did it, got caught and sent to the office... Still naked. Jenna just happened to be a student office assistant at the time and saw me there, gave me some clothes from the lost and found and had my stupid ass excused back to class somehow. Without getting into trouble with the principle. And well... that's how our friendship began. Jenna mcdougall, the girl who saved my naked ass from a douchy principle. She isn't as outgoing as everyone else I know, except when drunk. But she's better at meeting new people than any of my other friends. Especially on somewhat of a short notice. The more I thought about it, the better of a decision I thought it would be to tell Jenna about Gerard.. And ask to talk him.

Without a second thought, or before I was able to have one, I race out of my dorm and run towards Jenna's dorm.

It takes about ten minutes to arrive at her door and the start of a near lung collapse from the running. Once I catch my breath I knock on her door. It only takes Jenna a minute or two to open the door and greet me with a wide smile. "Frankie!"

I grin. "Hi Jenna, can we talk?" I run a hand through my hair. "It's kind of important."

She nods and lets me in, shutting the door behind me. "I was just going to call you about something anyway." she chuckles awkwardly.

"Okay so.." I nervously begin. "There's this guy I've been talking to for the past several months..."

She crosses her arms over her chest, meaning for me to keep talking.

"And he..." I clear my throat in search of the right words to say. "He's very important to me, Jenna."

"What's his name and what do I have to do with him?" She questions in a slightly less cheery tone than before.

"His name is Gerard. That guy that I was messaging on twitter several months back. Remember? You read my messages to him." I chuckle. "Anyways, I want you to talk to him.."

She raises an eyebrow, clearly intrigued more than amused. "What do you mean by talk to him? Is he pissed at you or something? I wouldn't be surprised."

I roll my eyes. "No, he just wants to meet one of my friends, and your the only one I can trust."

"Trust? What does trust have to do with meeting your new boyfriend?" She chuckles. "Ray isn't good enough for the job?"