A love that's so demanding I can't speak

(Frank's Pov)

My entire body is fueled by adrenaline at the sound of the crowd waiting for us to perform. Aside from the nerves of who Jamia might be bringing along with her and Bob. It's been hell trying to get any details out of her and inevitably failing. But tonight was finally the night I've been waiting for, for at least a month.
Though, I kind of feel sick because it's never going to be Gerard. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else. He is really the only person that made me want to even pursue touring just before classes start up again. I still think about him more often than I should, even with him ignoring me for over a month. If only Jamia really knew..
What hurts the most is that, knowing he's not going to be here to see me perform tonight. Considering I've been dying for a chance to play in New York for months, for Gerard's sake of course. I'm assuming he's found someone else by now, which would explain why he's been ignoring me for the last month or so. He's most likely moved on and forgotten about me. Which is fine.. But it would have been nice to at least hear him say it than have him completely ignore me over it. It's not like I'm secretly falling apart over the fact that Gerard no longer wants to talk to me. Or constantly checking my phone waiting for any kind of response from him... Nope. Definitely none of that sappy cliche bullshit.
I prep my guitar along with Ray, who is just as excited and pumped for this show as I am.
"I can't believe the tour will be over in a couple of weeks." Ray states as he places his guitar onto the stand.
"I can't believe we have to go to go back to university in a month." I reply, chuckling.
"Ever thought of dropping out of college to keep touring?" Ray asks in a serious tone.
I shrug. "A couple of times but I don't think I'm actually going to. Why?"
"I don't know. I'm just thinking about it."

*20 minutes later*

Twenty minutes pass painfully slow as the show was fixing to begin in about five minutes. Bob suddenly comes up to me while on stage. "Hey! we brought someone for you." He grins, eyes lighting up with pure excitement and joy. "Just wait here, we'll bring him to you."
I nod, waving him off to do whatever that hell he was saying as I wasn't really paying too much attention. Being busy with adjusting a mic stand is pretty frustrating when your as tall as the fucking stool you're going to sit on at one point or another.
A minute or so passes and Jamia taps my shoulder and hugs me tightly. "you're so going to love me for this." She whispers into my ear before letting me go.
I give her a confused glance before realizing who was behind her.
At that moment, I was completely speechless as I walked up to him. But what was more surprising was that I wasn't exactly glad, excited or even happy as I kept looking at the defenseless blindfolded man in front of me. I became more and more angry. I couldn't exactly pin point why I was angry or why the hell I wanted to slap him hard in his beautiful clueless face. But I didn't exactly care either. He tries running a hand through his bright fire truck red hair but I manage to slap it away and gently wrap my hands around his pale wrist.
My heart raced faster than I ever thought it could. I had no clue of how I'm going to handle this after the show. Hell. Even during!
His other hand reaches for the blindfold and I instantly slap it away, not ready for him to see me yet.
I get close up to his ear, with my lips brushing against his earlobe. "Don't you fucking dare. The blindfold stays on, or I swear to God I will kick your ass." I whisper only loud enough for him to hear with a slightly smug grin forming on my lips. Now that I think about it, I like Gerard blindfolded. His hair complimented the look exquisitely.
I mentally remind myself the show is supposed to start any second now and i turn around, letting go of Gerard's hand to signal a three second count down to Ray and the rest of the band to begin the first song.
"All alone now, nothing feels right..." I begin singing.
Minutes pass, the song fades and beside me I hear a faint confused voice, calling my name. "Frank?"
I ignore the voice and continue on with the next song.
"I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet, it's just one more thing I'll regret..."
Ignoring the fact that Gerard was standing there defenseless, and clueless as to where he was, is a lot harder than I expected it would be.
I couldn't stop thinking of why he randomly stopped talking to me and why he never told me he knew Jamia or Bob. I just can't wrap my head around any possibility.
Seeing him there just really hit every nerve in my body with so many feelings that i never thought I'd experience. Most of it was complete anger, but for the most part relieved.
Every so often I'd steal a glance towards him as I sang, seeing his tall figure just stand there, clueless and still blindfolded. His hand every now and then reaching the cloth wrapped around his head, obviously wanting to take the blindfold off but then immediately change his mind and helplessly fidget with his fingernails.
He was simply adorable in the way he just seemed to stand there, unknowingly in front of a semi large audience. I'd smile every time he mindlessly tap to the rhythm of the song with his foot. And I know for a fact that he smiled when I laughed at Ray's weird poofy hair going everywhere as he head banged during the chorus. Perhaps I'm getting a bit too distracted..

The show seemed to go on faster than I'd expected, with the last thirty minutes gone, I was quite tired but not enough to make a physical difference. "Alright, so this is where it gets personal." I grin towards the crowd as I put my mic back on the stand, grab Gerard's hand and cautiously walk him over to the middle of the stage next to my stool.
my intentions were clear when I somewhat slapped both of my hands onto Gerard's cheeks and harshly pull his lips close to mine. "You cute shit." I loudly state just before forcefully kissing his surprisingly soft lips. The whole crowd goes wild and I'm left breathless once I pull away from him.
Ray gives me a severely confused glare but I just laugh and stand by my mic.
"Nothing could ever really could keep us apart anyway." I laugh again and with that said the last song began.
"Hand in mine, into your icy blues..."
I quickly glance at Gerard and saw him standing there, despite still being blindfolded, I could tell he was completely astounded. though, I couldn't tell whether it was from the kiss or because of the song I was currently performing. Or maybe because he probably figured out he was in front of an audience? I don't really know. All I do know is.. I just kissed Gerard fucking way..