Chapter one: banned from the pack...

Hey my wolves, it's maxie here! I hope you like my first book! I worked hard on it. An if you don't like it, well I understand... Anyways! Comment, vote, and follow! Cya my wolves.*howls* Enjoy!
*****************************
*Destiny's pov*

I was at the pack meeting. Just when alpha James called my name." Destiny Longwood. Please come to the front." He said I was nervous. I walked up to him. He punched me in the stomach. I fell to my knees. He pulled out his claw.

He marked me as a rouge. I looked at my parents. They were glad that I was kicked out of the pack. I turned back to alpha James." You have 20 seconds to get off my territory, rouge" he snarled. I jumped up and started running. While I was running I heard the other wolves coming to kill me.

I ran faster and faster until I left the territory. I looked back and seen the wolves. They seemed pissed that they couldn't rip me to shreds. I smirked and shot a bird at them. I continued to wonder the woods. I stopped to make camp.

As soon as night fell I had a little camp made. I had went hunting and caught a gopher.

 I had went hunting and caught a gopher

( pic of Destiny)

I sat there looking up at the stars, thinking. Why did they want me out? I did nothing wrong. I thought. Then there's my parents. They were glad that I was leaving. Was they still mad about that night? I wasn't the cause of my brother going missing. I sighed. I really do miss my brother. He was my only friend. Although my parents loved him. They didn't care about me.

I started to tear up. But I held it back. Crying is not an option! All those years of pain had made me cold hearted. I never experienced love. From my parents or from others.

I went to sleep with a mad expression on my face. I finally am going to have a peaceful sleep in forever.

******************************
Hey my wolves, maxie here. Sorry for making it short. The next chapter will be longer. Plus I had a writer's block. So yeah. Anyways! Hope you guys liked it. Love ya. Cya my wolves !*howls*