final chapter: the end

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! I'm sorry to say but this is the last chapter of lone wolf.

*everyone Crys*

I know. I know. It's sad. But I am working on the sequel! It will be awesome. This chapter will be longer than the last few chapters. I will maybe do like 2,000 words. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! I will give a sample of the sequel in the last author's note of this book. I just wanted to say that I love you guys. You guys chose to spend your time reading my book. Thank you all for the support!

Destiny: yeah she's right you guys are awesome!

Alexander: yeah!

Sapphire: I can't wait for the sequel! I heard it's gonna be good!

Me&Destiny: uhhh....

Kevin: and if you guys get bored with the sequel, I will be there to bite Maxie, Destiny, and Alexander's leg!

*punches Kevin*

James: sapphire! Come on! Let's go play!

Sapphire: ok! *plays with James*

Midnight: we will miss you guys! Enjoy the last chapter! *plays with sapphire and James*

Me: yeah enjoy guys! *Howls* cya my wolves!

******************************

(Pic of midnight)

( let's just end the chapter on Destiny's pov)* Destiny's pov*

I woke up with everyone in shock looking at Alexander. I jumped up an looked at Alex. His wound was healed." Destiny what happened?! I'm all better!" Alexander said." I don't know! I was right here, then I put my hand..." I trailed off thinking.' It's another power!' Ashley said.(A/n: sorry I changed her wolf's name to Ashley, instead of Ashton.) I sat there shocked." It's my new power....." I whispered. But it was loud enough for everyone to hear. I shot up realising something." Today is the blood moon...." I said. Everyone's eyes got wide. I looked at midnight and the kids." In a few hours take the kids to the basement at the pack house. Do not open the door, I repeat DO NOT open the door ok?" I said to midnight. He nodded." Mom, dad, and lizzy. You guys go warn the pack members that the war is today. Make sure all children are in basements or cellars ok?" I said to them. They nodded then they were off." Alex, me and you will get the warriors ready for the war. We only have a couple of hours until the war. Let's go." He nodded and got out of the bed. He was wearing pants. Thank the moon goddess! Before we left I stopped him." Wait I have something for you." I said than kissed his forehead giving him my flying power and my ice power." I gave you some of my powers. Flying and ice." I said. He smiled." Thanks babe, now let's go!" He said. We ran to the training grounds an seen over a hundred warriors all suited and ready for the war.

I walked to the front." Alright listen up! Today is the day to seen if your training have paid off. Today maybe the last time you will see light. But listen, we will work together as a team! I know we will win this war. If you die in this fight just know you will be remembered as the greatest worrior that has ever fought this battle. It is an honor to fight with you all. We will win. Just know we will leave with bruises and cuts but in the end we will emerge victorious!" I finished my speech, everyone last one of them cheered. I walked to Alex. It's almost time. Before this war starts I want to go check on sapphire and James. I walked to the pack house. I went to the basement. I knocked four times to let midnight know it was me." Mommy I'm scared." Sapphire came and hugged me." It's ok uncle midnight is here to protect you. James is here to protect you too. I will be back for you guys just stay down here and stay quiet." I said. I bent over, she kissed y on the cheek." For good luck. Now go kick their butts mommy!" Sapphire said smiling. I smiled back. Alex walked over." Hey! None for daddy?" Alex said playing. Sapphire laughed then kissed Alex's cheek. We went up stairs. Before I closed the door sapphire whispered " be safe please. I don't want to lose you guys again." It would brake my heart to lose all of my loved ones. I seen my parents and lizzy walked up to me and Alex." Everyone is secured." Lizzy said. I nodded." You guys should go to the basement with Midnight and the kids. I don't want you guys to get hurt." I said. They shook their heads." We are fighting with you. I'm not letting my little girl go out there alone." My dad said. I was shocked." Your not mad at me for what happened to Kevin?" I asked. They shook their heads." We love you just the way we loved Kevin. Nothing will change that." My mom said. I hugged them. I looked at lizzy. She nodded." Ok then it's settled. Go got geared up." I said. They left to get geared up.