Chapter eight: the legend...

Hey my wolves I told you I was gonna be updating soon. This chapter won't be as long as the other chapter's. My arm hurts so it won't be that long sorry! An remember! I'm looking for a new character. Comment to tell me what the character is going to look like . Tell me if he or she is a friend or foe to Destiny. Anyways enjoy!!!! *howls*

******************************

                *Alexander's pov*

Sapphire is so adorable. Her and Destiny already have a special bond. Me being stingy me, I was arguing with sapphire, because it was my turn to have Destiny.

" it's my turn with Destiny today!" I whined. " no! Your turn was yesterday! She's mine today!" Sapphire whined." Is not!" I said." Is too!" Sapphire said.

I know what your thinking. Why are you arguing with a six year old? Well this is all I have to say.....It's my turn with Destiny! An sapphire is not getting her today! It wouldn't be fair! While we were arguing, we didn't noticed that Destiny was with lizzy.

"No. She's mine." Lizzy said smirking. Destiny stood next her giggling like a kid."  Don't mind us.... But do continue. You two are funny to watch." She said.

I looked at sapphire, she looked back at me, we nodded to each other. We had evil smirks on our faces. Destiny stopped laughing, and looked at lizzy. She had the same evil smirk. I mind linked sapphire and lizzy.' First one to get Destiny, gets her for today.' I said. They nodded in agreement.

Destiny was terrified." Why does everyone want to have me?!" She whined. Then she turned to run. She ran as fast as she could. We all jumped up and ran after her.

I mind linked Kevin.' Whatever you do, DONT HELP DESTINY!' I said. He said ' why? What's going on?' I replied saying ' me, sapphire, and lizzy are trying to see who can have Destiny for today. Wanna join?' I could feel him smirking.' Yeah.'

Destiny was still running. Pack members looked at us and smiled, shaking their heads at us. Then we ran to the pack house." Mommy! Daddy! Big brother! Help me!!!!!" Destiny screamed. Her parents had the same evil smirk on their faces. Kevin too." Noo!!! Not you guys too! Why me!!!" She screamed.

But now it was her turn to smirk. We cornered her." Oh no whatever shall I do?" She said in sarcasm." Oh wait I can do this...bye bye now." She said and she disappeared." Dammit!" I yelled. I suddenly felt a smack up side the head." Language Alex! Wait! Crap!" Destiny said.

I smirked." She's still in here! Search for her!" I said.

I was feeling the air, until I finally felt something. It was shoulder like." Shit!" Destiny screamed. I smacked her butt, and said " language Destiny!" I smirked." Found her! She's mine all day, today!!" I yelled. I heard lizzy and sapphire huff, and mumbles "cheater..."

Destiny reappeared." You hurt my butt." She whined." Aww I'm sorry. Now come on your mine today." I said dragging her up stairs.

Destiny looked at me questionably." Why are we going up stairs?" She asked." I have something to tell you. It's about the legend." I said.

As soon as we reached our room, I shut the door behind us. On the bed was the laptop that I use to look up the legend. I brought the laptop to Destiny." Look at this. It says that one girl is chosen to protect all of wolf kind. An that girl looks just like you. It even say all the powers you will develop. You already have fire powers and invisibility. There are three more powers left. Which is flying, ice, and my personal favorite.... seduction." I explained.

Destiny was speechless. I continued." It says here that the darkness will strike on the night of the blood moon. You will have another girl or boy to fight with you or against you. They will have the same powers as you. Except you will be more powerful. Destiny your the legendary lone wolf! That's why I wanted to spend the day with you. To tell you this. Also I wanted to tell you that the blood moon is in two weeks." I finally finished. Destiny sat there still speechless." Alex I have a bad feeling about this." She said.

I put my hands on her shoulders." Destiny... I need to help you train right now." I said out of seriousness." Ok. Let's go." She said. Before we left I looked at Destiny. I realized that her eyes were not a hazelnut color anymore. They were red. This made me even more worried. I hope everything goes ok for these next two weeks......I can't live without Destiny. Moon goddess please let Destiny live thought this war.

******************************

Ok maybe I lied about the whole arm hurting thing, but I have a good reason! The laziness!

Anyways do you think that Destiny will get trained in time for the war? do you think that the legend is true? Find out next time on the Lone Wolf.

Comment

Vote

And enjoy!

Love ya, cya my beautiful wolves!  *howls*