Chapter nine: The New Power

Hey guys Maxie here. My arm really hurts like for real this time. Like no joke. Ok that was a lie, but the laziness is taking over! Please help me! I feel super lazy! Enjoy the chapter! *howls-* you know what? I'm to lazy to howl....

******************************

* Destiny's pov*

After Alex told me about the legend. I was nervous. There was a lot of what if's going around my head. What if the people I love gets hurt? What if I lose the war? What if I'm not strong enough? I thought that last question over and over again. I am very worried.

today I was on the training grounds. Alex had two pack members to help me train. They were running towards me. I simply dodged it. I back kicked one of them. He stumbled back a bit.

I used my invisibility power, an disappeared. He looked around him trying to find me. I went behind him and grabbed his shoulders and reappeared. He looked at me shocked.

I flipped him on his stomach. He groaned in pain. I searched for the other one. 'He's behind you!' Ashton yelled. I disappeared and turned around. To see the other one with his guard up. Looking around for me. I did a foot sweep, and made him fall. I reappeared with my foot on his chest.

Alex walked up and looked at me with worry. He had a mirror. Was he checking himself out in the mirror? He put up the mirror to show me what I looked like. My hazelnut Brown eye color was different. It was not Brown anymore. It was red.

I stumbled back a bit. My back was hurting. I screamed in pain. It felt like I am getting stabbed in the back over and over again." Destiny!! What's wrong!!" Alex asked with worry in his voice." It feels like I'm getting stabbed in the back over and over again! It hurts!" I cried. Kevin and lizzy ran over and asked what happened.

Alex told them what I said. An in seconds the pain went away. Everyone stood back as I stood up. I felt something on my back.
I looked at my back and seen some wings. But it wasn't attached to my back. It was some Angel wings. I was shocked. Then they disappeared.

I looked at Alex." Ok now I'm getting scared Ale-" everything was getting dark. Before I blacked out I heard Alex." Destiny!" Then everything went dark.

I opened my eyes and seen a worried looking Alex, Kevin, lizzy, and my parents." Hey what's going on?" I asked in a raspy voice. As I was trying to sit until everyone attacked me in a hug." Ow! Be careful! I'm an injured person!" I squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Destiny don't scare us like that!" Alex said." Alex I'm scared of this upcoming war. What if I'm not strong enough? What if I lose you?" I said scared.

Alex hugged me." It's ok we will help you train and win this war. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." Alex said smiling. I seen sapphire run in. She ran over and hugged me to death.

"Daddy! Mommy! Don't scare me like that!" She said crying. I picked her up and hugged her." I'm sorry, Sweetie." I said. My parents looked confused.

I mind linked them saying ' me and Alex adopted her. She was one of the rouges. But they hurt her and left her for death. Her name is sapphire.' I explained.

Kevin and lizzy looked confused. My parents told them." Well it looks like I got a new power. An it's flying. Awesome!" I said. I got up, and again I wasn't wearing some pants. I squealed and fell backwards and hit my head." Ow...... What the hell!! Where's my pants!!" I yelled.

Alex tried to lift the blanket again." Alex!" I slapped his hand. Then I remembered my eye color is different. Alex gave me some pants. When I put them on. I was a little sad." What's wrong sweetheart?" My dad asked. I walked up to him, and showed him my new eye color. Both my parents, Kevin and lizzy gasped.

"I'm changing. I don't want to change. I.... I..." I said on the range of tears. They embraced me in a hug. Even sapphire." Ok I need to test out this new power. Then my wings reappeared. I ran outside and jumped in the air. I started flying. I did some loops. I disappeared. Looking down at everyone. They were looking everywhere to find me. I sat down on the roof, and reappeared." Looking for me?" I asked.

Everyone's head snapped to where I was sitting. Everyone smiled. I disappeared again. I jumped down in front of everyone. I reappeared with a smirk." Hi." I said to sapphire. She jumped, then she smiled." Can I fly with you mommy?" She asked." Of course sweet hold on tight!" And with that we we were flying.

After a few hours of playing with sapphire, I finally managed to put her to sleep. I was headed to me and Alex's room. I heard someone talking. I was listening to their conversation. It sounded like my parents and Kevin.

"What do you mean by Destiny is not my real sister?!" Kevin yelled.

******************************

Sorry I had to end it like that with a cliffhanger. But next part will be good. Remember I'm looking for a new character. Plz support me for this and at least try! plz!

What will Destiny find out about her past? How will Alexander take this? An how bloody will this war be? Find of next time on the legend- I mean the lone wolf!

Comment

Vote

And enjoy!! Love ya! Cya my wolves!!*howls*