Author's note

Hey my wolves! Maxie, Destiny, Alex, and Kevin here! I promised you guys a sample of the sequel. Sapphire is not here. So I can tell you guys!

Destiny: Maxie you better hurry! Her naps are not that long!

Me: ok here we go.

***
"S-Sapphire?" James said." Yes?" I asked. He leans forward, and kissed me. I was shocked. Then I felt that spark. I immediately kissed back. He mind linked me. ' I love you.' He said. I smiled. ' I love you too.' I replied.

Sapphire Longwood. Daughter of Alexander and Destiny. She has been friends with James even before the war. That was 10 years ago. She is 16 and going to high school. She is really excited to find her mate.

James Madison. Best friend of sapphire. He had a crush on her for a long time. He is worried that he won't become her mate. It's kind of hard to like someone when she gets hit on every day.

***
There's a description of the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. You guys were true wolves. An I thank you guys for it. You guys gave me..us a chance. So until the sequel I'll cya guys.

Destiny: it's been a pleasure to work with you all. Thanks for reading the book.

Alexander: yeah you guys are awesome.

Kevin: since I'm dead in the book, I'm not needed here...cya Maxie.* Kevin kisses me*

Me:*blushes*.........

Destiny: *giggles*

Me: o-ok.....c-cya my wolves...*howls*