chapter fourteen: the war part 2

Hey my wolves! Maxie here!sorry about last chapter! Destiny is in her playful mood this month. I had some revenge.

Destiny: *tide to a chair, tape over my mouth* *rolls eyes*

Me: hehe paybacks a bitch... Anyways I'm open for ideas for the sequel. Enjoy the chapter! Cya my wolves! *howls*

******************************

*???'s pov*

I sat there and watched her use her power. Not cause she wanted to, but out of anger. I followed them. So she is the legendary lone wolf. She looks weak, but she is powerful. I have to catch her off guard.

Then I finally took my chance to throw my dagger. Hit her in the side. I smirked. She cringed in pain. She was still running. What the hell? She should have stopped, or fell. I left to go back to head quarters to tell the boss.

*Destiny's pov*

I have to save sapphire and James. I promised myself to protect everyone. Even if it kills me. I feel as if I'm being watched. I kept quiet.

After that thought, I felt a sharp pain in my side. I cringed. But I couldn't focus on that now. I have to save my little girl. Alex stopped and I did too. He made a fire.

I looked at my side to find a dagger. I fell to my knees. I caught the attention of Alex. He dropped the wood and ran to my side." Destiny! What happened?!" Alex asked worried." I-I don't know....I-I was r-running then felt a sharp pain in my side." I said." We have to get you to the pack doctor!" Alex said. Picking me up, and started sprinting to the pack house.

As soon as we got there my adopted parents and Midnight ran over to me." Sis! What happened?! Are you ok?!" Midnight asked worryingly." I-I don't know.. one minute I was running the next minute I have a dagger in my side" I said.

Everything started to go dark. Then I heard something." Soon we will meet, Destiny.." and with that I blacked out.

***
I woke up and looked around me. I seen Alex, Midnight, and my parents. I was surprised that they cared. I sat up, everyone's head snapped my direction." H-Hey guys." I said. And just like last time they tackled me into a hug." Ahh! I'm a injured person! Can't breathe!" I squealed.

They got off me to let me breathe. Alex walked to me and kissed me. I heard Midnight make gagging sounds. I flicked him off. Alex pulled back. His eyes looked red and puffy.' He's been by your side ever since you blacked out. ' Ashton said." I'm so glad your ok!" Alex said." I'm fine Alex. But we need to go save sapphire and James!" I said." No. You need to get some rest. We need to give time for your wound to heal." Alex said. I sighed, then stood up. Luckily I had on pants this time. Thank the moon goddess.

As soon as I stood up I lifted my shirt to look at the wound. When I took off the bandage all I seen was a well healed scar." What?! B-But the doctor said it was gonna take about three days for it to heal!" Alex asked surprised." Alex remember, I'm the legendary lone wolf." I said in a 'duh' tone." Yeah I know but that dagger was made out of silver." Alex said. I was surprised. I'm immune to silver....that is Badass!!

" Hey Alex, did the legend say anything else?" I asked." Umm now that you bring it up, there was. It was a riddle. Now you see the lone wolf, there are lots to be told. Stand back and watch, as secrets unfold." Alex said.' It means we have more powers!! This is awesome!" Ashton said.

I looked at Alex, then smiled." That riddle means that I have more powers." I explained. Everyone was shocked to know that I have more than five powers. I put my shoes on." Come on Alex. We have to save sapphire and James." I said. He nodded. I hope we're not to late.' Don't worry sapphire and James, we're coming for you guys.' I thought.

*sapphire's pov*( wasn't expecting this. Weren't you.;))

I'm scared. James was too. I wonder when mommy and daddy are coming for us. Maybe their not coming like my old mom and dad. Maybe their just so glad that were gone. I sat there and cried. James seen me crying. He scooted over to my side of the cage and hugged me." It's ok sapphire. Alpha Alexander and Destiny are coming. They are the nicest people you'll ever meet." James said. It calmed me down. Then I put my head on his shoulder and let the darkness consume me, as I fall in to a deep sleep.

******************************

Ahhh! It feels good to finish up a chapter! I hope you guys liked-

Destiny: great chapter......

Me: thanks Destiny now back- wait......HOW'D YOU ESCAPE?!

Destiny: hehe.....karma's a bitch...

Me: uh oh.....well I'll see you guys later if I survive.

Destiny: you won't be writing for a while. I will.* smirks evilly*

Me: comment

Destiny: vote

Me: and save me!!!*Destiny sits on me*

Destiny: an stay legendary!! *howls*!! Now what to do with you.....

Me: *gulps* cya my wolves...if I live....*Kevin bites my leg* ow!! Kevin!!