chapter twelve: where's Kevin?

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! Welcome to chapter twelve! This book already has over 300 reads! Thank you all for reading my book!! I love you guys!! But there is some sad news before you start reading this chapter. Soon I will have to end this book.*characters cry in the background* I'm sorry to say but I want to work on another book.*gets smacked up side the head by Destiny* ok maybe I deserved that. *mumbles* Damn that hurt.*rubs back of head* Anyways cya my wolves.*howls*!!!

******************************

* Destiny's pov*

I spent a lot of time with Midnight. Turns out my real last name is Carson. Me and him got close. He told me about our parents. He said they were good people." Wait if their such good people then why did they abandoned me?" I asked." Mom said the Luna of the pack wanted to take you when you were little. Mom and dad didn't want to give you away. So they faked your death and hid you. But when they came back as rouges you were gone. That's what they told me." Midnight explained.

Alexander is at a pack meeting with the pack next door. Talking about if they could join us, an help us win this war. All of the sudden the room got cold. It was not me using my ice power. I looked at Midnight, his hands were blue like mine, when I got my ice powers." Midnight you have ice powers!" I said." Do you have any more powers?" I asked. He shook his head no." No I just have ice powers." He said.

Sapphire came in giggling. She was playing hide and seek with James. She looked at me and put her finger over her lips. Telling us to be quiet and continue our conversation.

I nodded." Come on Midnight I have to help you control your power." I said grabbing his arm an pulling him to the kitchen. I made a glass of water, then put it on the table in front of him." Dip your finger in the water, to freeze it." He did. But not good enough. We kept doing it until he did it." Good job Midnight!" I fist bumped him and walked to my room. I could hear Midnight and James chasing Sapphire.

I giggled, then I walked to the mirror to look at the mark Alex made. It was beautiful. It was a lone wolf looking at the stars. I was amazed. Then the door opens. I turn and sees Alexander's mom.(A/N: Alexander's mom went to visit her sister in another country. That's why she was never mention in the story. Btw Alexander's last name is Huntington. Just throwing that out there.

Alexander: hey! You promised not to tell anyone my last name!

Me: sorry! I forgot!

Alexander: mmhmmm... I'll let this slide.

Me: thanks. Now can we get back to the story

Alexander: proceed

Me:thank you.......Mr.Huntington! *laughs*

Alexander: hey!)
" ah! Mrs.Huntington! How was your trip?" I asked." It was lovely. It's nice to see family after a long time." She said smiling." Yeah I know what you mean." I said smiling." So where's Alexander?" Mrs. Huntington asked." He's at a pack meeting. He'll be back in two hours." I told her. She nodded and left to her room.

***

I am soooo bored! There's nothing to do! I thought.' Well why don't you go for a fly?' Ashton asked. So I got up and walked out side. Making my wings appear. I jumped in the air and started flying. I was flying for a while. I seen Alex come home." AAALLLLEEEEEXXXXXX!!" I dive down and tackled Alex." Hi Alex!" You said. You smiled like sapphire smiles. He smiles back." Hello my sweet Destiny." He said.

After we talked for a little bit then Alex asked something that I haven't thought about." Destiny do you know where Kevin is?" He asked." Now that you bring it up, I haven't seen him ever since Midnight showed up." I said

I was just as worried as Alex about Kevin." He didn't come to the pack meeting." He said. We got you looking around for Kevin. We asked pack members if they seem Kevin. They said they haven't seen him. Then I went to my adopted parents." Hey guys have you seen Kevin?" I asked." No. Sorry sweetie." They said.

Then I went to sapphire and James an see if they seen Kevin." Hey sweetie, have you seen your uncle Kevin?" I asked." Sorry mommy, we've been with auntie lizzy all day today." She said as cute as ever. Then it hit me. Lizzy! We ran to the pack house." Hey lizzy!" I yelled as I tackled her. She laughed, but stopped when she looked at my serious expression." Lizzy have you seen Kevin?" I asked." No. I've been looking everywhere for him." She said." Did you try mind linking him?" Alex asked." Yes. He just blocked me." She said.

I went up to Kevin's room to see if he left anything. As soon as I got there everything was gone. His clothes, shoes, everything! But there was a note on the night stand.

Dear Destiny,

I see that You and Midnight are getting along better than me and you did. I'm just jealous. I am blinded by it. I decided to leave before I hurt you, or anyone else. Tell lizzy I'm sorry and I love her. Tell my parents I love them. Give sapphire a hug for me. Also I love you too Destiny. I hope you love midnight just like you loved me.

Love, Kevin

I sat there and cried. I can't believe he is gone. He was my first brother and Friend. Now I probably lost him forever. I ran down stairs tears streaming down my face. Alex and lizzy stood up with a worried looks on their faces. My hand shook violently while I handed them the note. Lizzy and me broke down crying. Alex silently cried.

My parents walked in and looked at us in worry. I handed them the note. They cried also. I'm glad sapphire is staying the night with James. I don't want her to see me like this. The war is in a couple of days. This is just showing that I'm not ready for this war. But I must be strong. For me. For Alex. For everyone. Even Kevin. Before this war I will find Kevin. This will be one bloody war.

******************************

Well that was something. But I wonder where is Kevin?

Kevin: dude I'm right here!! Stop acting like I died!

Me: hmm I can rearrange that....

Kevin: Don't you even dare think about making me die in the story!!

Me: too late! *laughs*

Kevin: that's it! You asked for it! I'm telling Destiny!!

Me: ok ok ok!! Chill out!!

Kevin: too late! *laughs*

*everyone dog piles on me*

Will....Kevin....return? How...Will.. sapphire...feel? An will ....I ...live ..through this? Find out next time on the legendary lone wolf! I can't breathe!

Destiny:Comment!

Alexander:Vote!

Me: an HELP me! *howls* cya! Ow my leg! Who bit me?!