Chapter ten: Her REAL brother...

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! Welcome to another chapter of the lone wolf! I had seen that I got over 130 views! I just want to say that you guys are awesome, and I love you all 😘😍😁! I have the new character! I would love to give a special thanks to someoneuwishuknew7! Anyways enjoy! *Howls*

P.s I downloaded an emoji app. I love it already!😁😄😍

************************************

(How about we continue on Destiny's POV..... Shall we?😜)

I held a gasp. Tears were forming in my eyes." Shh! Kevin! I know its hard to believe, but me and your father are telling you the truth." My mom said. Kevin sighed." Is this why you've been treating her differently from me all those years ago?" Kevin asked pissed off.

My parents were quiet for a moment. Now that I think of it, I never knew my mother's and father's name. I wanted to walk in there and say what do you mean I'm not your real daughter? But I had to resist. I did walk in there, but with tears streaming down my face. They looked at me with worry.

" Destiny........ We're sorry for not telling you this sooner. We found you just like how you found sapphire." My father said. I said nothing. The only words that I was able to say was "t-then where's m-my real f-family?" There was dead silence." Say something dammit!!" I screamed. My parents flinched.

I seen sapphire holding Alexander's hand looking at us with worry." You two bitches found me, and mistreated me for 17 years!"(A/N: by the way Destiny is 17 years old. Alexander is 18. Just make that clear with you guys just in case you guys was wondering how old they were. Back to the story!) I screamed. I heard sapphire whimper in fright. I looked at her. She was hugging Alex. I ran down the hall and then down stairs. I ran out side and opened my wings and started fly. I flew the highest tree and sat down on a branch.

I cried for what it felt like hours. After I cried my self dry I wiped off the tears and gazed at the full Moon.' Only a few more days until the war.' I thought. ' yeah you better ready your self, Destiny. I have a really bad feeling about this war.' Aston says. I sighed.

I decided to stay up there for the rest of the night. I needed to clear my head. I drifted off to sleep. Nice piece and quiet. When it was morning, I decided to walk back to the pack house. As soon as I got there I was tackled into a hug by sapphire and Alex. I could hear sapphire crying.

"Mommy, please don't leave me again.... Please I need you." She said crying into my arms. Alex had a worried look." I'm sorry sweetie. I just needed some time to my self." I apologized to sapphire. She smiled and hugged me. An with that she fell asleep in my arms.

I looked at Alex." She cried all night, saying Mommy! Daddy where's mommy!" He explained. I laughed Then I smelt a familiar sent. I stood up putting sapphire in Alex's arms. He looked at my confused.

I started to walk to the meadow. The smell got stronger. I heard a twig snap. I got tackled. As I hit the ground the unknown guy started hugging me." I can't believe its really you! The legendary lone wolf is my older sister!" He said hugging me. I looked up to see this guy with the same eye color that I have. He got off of me then he helped me up.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself. By the way me and you are siblings. My name is midnight. I'm your REAL brother. Well younger brother at that." He told me. Well hell he wasn't lying. He looked exactly like me." Destiny. Where did you come fro-" I was saying but was interrupted by Alex tackling midnight." Midnight!!" I screamed." Alex leave my little brother alone!" I yelled.

He let my little brother go and looked at me. Alex looked at me in a confused expression." Alex, Kevin is not my real brother. He is." I explained pointing at midnight. Midnight jumped up." Lil bro this is my mate, Alpha Alexander." I said. Just then Kevin any parents came running." What's going on?! Who are you?!" Kevin asked. He was about to tackle midnight. I stopped him." Kevin! Leave my little brother alone!" I yelled. He looked at me shocked.

************************************

Hey my wolves and beta! I hope you guys liked the chapter! I waited a while to write this chapter. Comment and tell me what happens next. Sorry its not long!

Will Alex be comfortable with midnight around? Will Kevin be jealous of losing his only sister? An will I be able to fight the laziness and continue to write tomorrow? Until next time on the legendary lone wolf!!

Comment

Vote

And be legendary! *howls*