Chapter six: the family dream

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! This is chapter six. This chapter will warm your heart. Just letting you guys know this might just be a little to sweet. Comment about what you think so far. Anyway enjoy! *howls*

******************************

( Alexander's pov)

This morning was something. But the rage that was coming from Destiny was a something to worry about. I love Destiny. With all my heart. But this morning, had worried me. I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of laughter and talking. I walked down stairs to see Destiny and her parents talking. The laughter came from the kitchen. Kevin and lizzy were in there kissing. Wait! Kissing!

I walked in and coughed." Looks like you two found your mate...." I said winking at them. They both blushed. Lizzy shot a bird at me. I put my hand over my heart, pretending to be hurt." Ouch lizzy. You hurt me right here." I said pointing at my heart. After a second I busted out laughing.

When I left they went back to their make out session. I mind linked Kevin.' You better not hurt her, man.' I said.' YOU better not hurt my sister, man.' He replied.

I went to go sit down next to Destiny, putting my arm around her. She looked at me and giggled. She kissed my nose. I smiled a goofy smile. She turned back to her parents." Why are you here first of all, and second what do you want." She asked getting impatient." We're here because the pack got ambushed by rogues. They killed alpha James and the whole pack. We were lucky enough to escape." Destiny's father said.

" well thank the moon goddess for that. That fuckboi deserved it." Destiny said, feeling a bit happy. I snickered a bit." We also tried to see if we could find Kevin, and possibly you." Her mother said.

" Tch, as if you were gonna find me before Kevin. You would still treated me the same." Destiny said coldly." We know but we want to start over. Please Destiny give us one more chance. We will treat both of you the same." Her father pleaded.

Destiny's expression went from cold to loving." The reason I gave you two a second chance is because I just wanted to see if you can keep your promise. " she said. She turned to me." An if you don't keep your promise, my mate here will rip you to shreds." She finished. I growled. Then smirked.

They got the idea. So they got up to go get settled into their room I gave them. Destiny tugged on my shirt. I looked at her." Can you train me?" She asked." For what?" I asked." If I'm gonna be Luna, I need to learn how to protect this pack. So please!" She pleaded, giving me puppy eyes." Fine! I will just stop giving me those eyes!" I gave in.

She jumped up and down like a kid. Then she jumped in my lap and kissed me. I deepen the kiss, and started our make out session. She was so happy. I can't wait to fully mate with her.

After our make out session, we went out to the training grounds. Others was there. I introduced them to Destiny. We was training for the rest of the day. I finally taught her some new training tactics. Then I left her alone so she can learn to control her fire powers.

I walked back to the pack house. When I got there I seen a table full of food. Turkey, mashed potatoes, burgers, fries, and pie. It was beautiful! Then It hit me. Wait who cooked this? I thought. Destiny's parents came out of the kitchen, both wearing aprons. Destiny's mom's apron said ' I'm with sexy' with an arrow pointing to her husband. An her Father's apron said ' hotter than the food'. I snickered.

They noticed that I was there." Good evening alpha. Dinner will be served shortly." They said while bowing their heads." Thank you. Your daughter is very proud of you. She talks about you all today." I lied. They smiled." Well that's good to think about. Knowing that she is giving us a second chance." Her mother said. Then they went back to cooking.

I walked up stairs then laid down on the bed. Then I could smell her. She was trying to sneak up on me. I got up and looked under the bed. Didn't see her. Then I fell backwards for no reason. It felt like I got tackled. Then Destiny appears on top of me smiling." I have a new power." She says.

******************************

Hey my wolves! I know it's short but the laziness had caught up to me. Plus I had a huge writer's block.

I would love to thank
Demongirl444 . Thank you for all you support! You rock! Anyways love ya, cya my wolves *howls*!!!