Chapter four: 20 questions

Hey hey my wolves! Maxie here! This is chapter four! Sorry I couldn't come up with any other name. But let me explain. They are basically spending the whole day together. That's all I can tell you guys. If you guys see some misspelled words just let me know in the comments. Also while we're at it, share some of your ideas for other chapters later on in the book.

******************************

         * Alexander's pov*

I woke up to my sleeping mate next to me. I smiled, and silently moved her hand and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to do my business. When I came out  of the bathroom I see my mate still sleeping. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. When I went to go put on a shirt, I could hear her giggling.

I got down and crawled to the bed. I peaked up to see her touching her forehead where I kissed her. I got up and tackled her. Our faces were inches away from each other. Destiny blushed a dark shade of red." What is up with you guys and tackling me." She said." I don't know. But I like this position though."

I said smirking. She started squirming under my grasp. That's when I started to tickle her." Ahhh!! Alex!! S-Stop!! K-Kevin help me!!" She screamed. Her laugh is so cute. Kevin came in without a shirt. Looks like he just woke up." What?"

He asked groggy like. He looked at the scene in front of him." Hey lizzy! Come check this out!" He yelled. Lizzy came looking tired." Lizzy! H-Help! Tell him to stop! Ahh!! Hahaha!!!" Destiny pleaded. Lizzy smirked." I don't see the problem here." She said." Please help lizzy!!" Destiny pleaded.

" Admit that you ate my cupcakes yesterday first!" Lizzy demanded." Never." Destiny said breathing heavily, because I stopped to let her breath. I looked at lizzy, she nodded with an evil smirk on her face. I started to tickle Destiny again. Destiny screamed.

" O-Ok I ate your fabulous cupcakes!!!" She admitted. I stopped and got off of her. She shot birds at everyone of us." You two are asses." She said to Kevin and lizzy. They pretend to be hurt." Aww come on don't say that to your big brother." Kevin said." Yeah and to your best friend." Lizzy followed. Soon they both left.

I got on the bed, and laid down. I could feel someone staring at me. I looked over at Destiny. She was just looking at my rock hard abbs." See something you like?" I asked. She looked at me and blushed." Maybe..." She muttered. I smirked. She continued to stare at me." Why are you staring at me?"

I asked." Because you sir, are very attractive therefore, I will stare at you." She said sitting next to me." What do you want to do now, instead of the tickle time." She asked." Well we can try and get to know each other. I know! How about we play 20 questions!" I said happily.

Destiny was also happy to play 20  questions. I started first." What's your favorite color?" I said going simple. She thought for a bit." Red. What's yours?" She said." Brown." I said." Brown? Why Brown?" She asked." I like Brown because it's the color of your eyes." I said. She looked at me and giggled." That was cheesy. How long have you been waiting to say that?" She asked." Two days. Plus being cheesy makes me look sexier." I said winking at her. She shook her head at me.

" Next question. Will you kiss me?" I asked. She thought about it." It depends. On the cheek or lips?" She asked." Lips." I said. She leaned forward, getting closer and closer to my face. Before our lips touched, she said " yes I would." Then we kissed. I decided to deepen the kiss. The quick kiss turned to a make out session. It was amazing. The sparks started to fly like fireworks.

We finally pulled back to breath. She sat on my lap."Next question do you love hanging out with me?" I asked." No." She said. I pouted." Hahaha! Just kidding! Your fun to hang around!" She said laughing. She leaned in closer and closer. I closed my eyes getting ready for a kiss, But nothing happened. I mind linked her. ' finally! I can poke that sexy dimple!' She thought." Nope. I'm not gonna let you poke my face." I said. She pouted," pwease! let me poke your face!" She whined.

The rest of the time we were asking and answering questions. Later that night we decided to watch a movie. By the end of the movie Destiny was asleep. I pulled the covers up to her warm. ' I love this girl with all my heart. I will protect her with my life. She is my lone wolf.' I thought. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

******************************

Hey my wolves! This wasn't that long, but I wanted to end it there cuz the laziness is catching up to me. I hope you guys enjoyed it. So until next time love ya, *howls* cya my wolves!