chapter thirteen: the war part 1

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! Also I have Destiny. Before we start this chapter. Destiny will be answering a question from Someoneuwishuknew7 .

Destiny: sup guys!

Me: ok here is the question... Will Destiny win this war in this book or the sequel?

Destiny: we are definitely gonna win this war. In this book. The next book is all about sapphire and James.*wink* *wink*

Me: ok.... There will be a Q&A later on in the book. Look out for it! We will answer your questions in the comments immediately. It can be about the war or the characters, or possibly what they do on their free time when I'm not writing.

Sapphire: what about me and James?

Me & Destiny: ahh!

Destiny: umm I'll explain later. Go play with James, sweetie.

Me: nice save. * gets smacked up side the head by Sapphire* ow!

Sapphire: anyways enjoy the chapter everyone! Cya! *howls*

Me: why does everyone keep stealing my lines! Cya my wolves!

******************************

*Alexander's pov*

I was the pack meeting with the blue star pack." Hey long time no see Alpha Alex." Alpha Chris said." Hey, I need to talk to you. There is a war coming and we need some help. Can you help us?" I asked." What for? Territory?" He asked." No. Life. Remember that legend about the lone wolf? It's true and my mate is the legendary lone wolf. So will you help?" I asked. He and I are good friends. Hopefully he will believe me." Sure man anything." He said smiling. We hugged an with that I left.

When I got back to the pack house I heard something."AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEXXXX!!" Destiny yelled, then tackled me." Hi Alex!"I smiled." Hello my sweet Destiny." I said. We talked all day." Destiny do you know where Kevin is?" I asked. She froze." Now that you bring it up, I haven't seen him since Midnight showed up." She said with worry. We checked everywhere. We asked the pack members if they seen Kevin. They said no.

Then we ran to sapphire and James, to ask them if they seen Kevin." Sorry mommy. We've been playing with auntie lizzy all day today." She said then went back to playing with James.

It warms my heart to see her so happy. Then I thought 'lizzy!' Then me and Destiny ran to the pack house. Destiny tackled lizzy. What's up with Destiny and tackling.....oh! Lizzy laughed, but then stopped, at how serious we were." Lizzy have you seen Kevin?" Destiny asks." No. I've been looking for him all day." She said." Did you try mind linking him?" I asked." Yes but it feels like he's blocked me." She replied.

Destiny went to Kevin's room. Five minutes later, she comes back crying, holding a note. Her parents walked in, we showed them the bad news. Everyone was crying. I silently cried. He was my best friend. Now he's gone.....maybe for good. Destiny stood up, wiped her tears away. She walked out side. We followed her. She punched a tree breaking it." DAMMIT! DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!" She screamed. The flame appeared, so did her wings.

Just on cue. Midnight runs up to us. He used his ice power to cool Destiny down. He whispered something in her ear. Her eyes got wide in anger, they got brighter. She turned invisible. Next thing I know she reappeared in her wolf form. Her wolf was white. She was breathe taking. She turned but in to human form with her clothes still on.

I got a good look at Midnight. He looked like he took one hell of a beating." They kidnapped sapphire and James....the rouges" Destiny said. I was shaking with anger. Not my little girl! "Get back to the pack house...NOW!" I barked. They all ran home. It's just me and Destiny." Let's go get our little girl back." I said. She nodded. And we were on our way to same the too kids.' Looks like the war started early' My wolf, Jack, said.' No it's right on time. The blood moon is in two days.' I said back.

******************************

Destiny: hi guys maxie is busy at the moment, so I will end it here. I'm sorry it's short. Maxie had important business to be handle.

Me: * is tide to a chair, duck tape on mouth* mmhphmm!!

Destiny: will me and Alex save sapphire and James in time? When will I see Kevin? An when will maxie get back? Stay tuned for more of the legendary lone wolf!

Destiny: comment

Kevin: vote

Alexander: and stay legendary! *howls*!!

Me: *growls*