chapter eleven: her little friend

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! First I'd like to say sorry for not updating lately. I'm not gonna lie about the reason. I had my phone taken away for a while. So it was hard to update. I'm so glad I can update now! I will try to update whenever I can! Cya my wolves!*howls*!!!

P.s I recommend that you guys check out my friend's book. It's called 'I'm back again' by
Bruh_its_Cherish

Here's a pic......

II hope you guys  support my friend plz

II hope you guys  support my friend plz. An thank you
******************************

*Alexander's pov*

When Destiny told Kevin to leave the rouge alone he froze. The kid got up and ran an hugged Destiny." Sis! Why are they trying to rip us apart?" The kid cried." It's ok midnight. Just introduce yourself to them." Destiny said.

The kid stopped hugging Destiny an walked up to Kevin and lizzy, an Destiny's adopted parents." My name is midnight. I'm eleven. I'm also Destiny's little brother. Her REAL brother. I just wanted to find my sister cause our parents were killed by another pack. Before they died they said that I need to find my sister. An here I am." He finished.

He turned to Destiny an ran to her and cried into her arms. She hugged back. I noticed that he looked exactly like Destiny. He has the same red eyes, and brown hair.

After this morning I got a room for Midnight. He is adorable. Speaking of adorable sapphire comes home with a friend." Who's your friend sapphire?"Destiny asked." Mommy, Daddy I would love for you to meet my best friend James." She said pointing to the brunette boy standing next to my little girl.

I got up an walked over to the boy. He bowed his head. I got on one knee and lifted his head up." Don't do that, it makes me feel like my dad. Now, this is my little girl, do you promise to protect her when I'm not around?" I asked.

The boy smiled." I will sir, with my life. Besides she is my best friend, so I have to protect her." James said proudly. I ruffled his hair an stood up." Now go play while you guys can. sapphire it's almost bath time." I said.

They were out side playing tag. It was adorable!" Their adorable." Destiny said. She put her hand on my hand. I jumped back. Her hands were freezing! She looked at her hand, it was blue!

( warning: there will be sexual content for this last part)

"Looks like I developed my ice power." She said." The last one is my favorite." I said kissing her neck. I picked her up an ran to our room and locked the door.

I think it's about time that we finished the mating process. I kissed down her neck. Then I hit the sweet spot. I digged my k-9 teeth in that spot. Making Destiny moan. I took off my shirt. This Is where the fun begins.

Destiny takes off her clothes and in my lap. I kisses her, while playing with her womenhood, an wetting it. While doing so a little tent was forming in my pants.
******************************
Hey my wolves! I left a cliffhanger because I want you to imagine the rest. I didn't want to write it because my aunt is in the room with me. Also sorry if it's short! I just needed to update really quick!

Will there be a special bond with sapphire and James? What happened to Kevin? An will any one of you help me with the next chapter? Stay tuned for more of the legendary lone wolf!

Comment

Vote

And stay legendary! *howls*