chapter seven: The attack....

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! I last checked out all the views, an I had like 60 something! I would love to thank all of you. Thanks for all the support! But it will be even better if you voted and commented what you think so far! Enjoy! *howls*

******************************

                     *Destiny's pov*

I sneaked up on Alex. Then I tackled him. The thing was that he couldn't see me when I tackled him. I developed a new power! When I reappeared I said " I have a new power." He just smirked. I Got off of him. Just then my mom called us for dinner." Destiny! Alpha Alexander! Dinner is ready!" My mother said.

I ran down stairs with Alex behind me. I looked at the buffet in front of me. I seen my mom and dad wearing aprons. My mom's said ' I'm with sexy' with an arrow pointing at my dad. My dad's said ' hotter than the food.' I snickered.

My parents turned to see us there. I couldn't help but run up to my parents and hugged them. At first they were surprised, but then hugged me back." I missed you guys.." I said on the range of tears.

But I held it back. Kevin and lizzy walked in holding hands." Awww! You two are each Others mate!" I said in awe. They both blushed. Kevin broke the awkward silence." Hey what are we waiting for! Let's eat!" He said. We all sat down and dug in.

After some conversation about something that I wasn't listening to, we heard a scream. I jumped up and ran out the door with Alex behind me. I seen some rouges attacking the pack. I seen a little girls body laying there in a pool of blood. (A/n: sorry I couldn't think of anything else:()

I was more than enraged. I snapped my fingers, and the flame appeared. I ran towards the rouges. I grabbed one looking in his eyes. There was a little flame in my eyes. As I held him he started to burn. I snapped his necked to end him. The other rouges looked at me terrified." Leave. This. Pack. NOW!" I commended. They bowed their heads and left. I turned off my fire power and ran to the girl.

She coughed and looked up at me." T-Thank you....." She coughed again." Destiny." She finished. I was shocked that she knew my name." No problem." I said with a smile. I could tell that she was one of the rouges. They probably been treating her the same way my mom and dad used to treat me.

" what is your name? An how do you know my name?" I asked." My name is sapphire..." She coughed again, but with blood." I know you because you are the legendary warrior of our kind." She said. I was shocked. Warrior? Legendary? I can't believe this.

I kissed sapphire's forehead and picked her up running to the hospital." Your gonna be fine sapphire. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." I told her. I screamed for the doctor to come he darted in and took sapphire. But before he left I grabbed him by the collar." She better live doc. Or else." I said darkly. He froze, then nodded. I sat in the waiting room getting impatient.

Alex was next to me. I explained everything sapphire told me." Wow. You know what? I've heard about that legend. Story has it there will be a chosen girl to protect all wolf kind from the darkness. I hardly believed in that." Alex said to me.

The doctor walked out with blood everywhere. My heart dropped." You can go see her now." He said. I darted up and ran to sapphire's room. I seen that she was sitting up. She looked scared. When sapphire seen me she smiled.

" Hey sapphire, what's your last name?" I asked."what's yours first?" She said back." Longwood." I told her." That's my last name then." She said with a smile. It warmed my heart. I looked at Alex." Can we please keep her?" I asked making puppy eyes, sapphire did the same. He finally gave in after a minute." Fine!" He said.

Me and sapphire jumped with joy." Yay!" We both said. Sapphire got up and hugged Alex. I smiled." Alright time for you to get some rest." I said picking her up and laying her down on the bed." Destiny, please don't Leave me." Sapphire said.

I looked at Alex. He was pouting cause she is taking me for her self." It's only for tonight. Ok. I'm all yours tomorrow." I said to him. He picked me up and kissed me.

As soon as he put me down, sapphire came and hugged him again." Thank you daddy!" She said. I snickered." Wait! I'm sorry! I ment alpha!" She said correcting herself. Alex bent down to pick her up." It's ok. Call me whatever you want. Sweetheart." He said with a smile.

I smiled at the scene in front of me. Sapphire grabbed my hand and asked " will you be my mommy?" It warmed my heart to see her want me as her mother." Of course sweetie." I answered.

She smiled at my and told me to bend down. I did as I was told. When I got down at her level, she kissed me on the cheek." Thank you for giving me a chance. Your the best." She said then drifted off to sleep.

I held her hand while she slept. I leaned my head back and drifted to sleep. I will protect this pack. I will do anything for the pack, even if it kills me.

******************************

Hey my wolves! So that was something wasn't it? I'm sorry if this is terrible. Sorry again! Anyways

Comment

Vote

And enjoy!! *howls*