chapter fifteen: war part 3

Destiny: hey guys! Destiny here! Like I said in the last chapter I was taking over. For now.*smiles evilly* anyways I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Cya my wolves!*howls* Also don't ask where maxie is. Hehehe... She won't be writing for a while

******************************

*Destiny's (my) pov*

We are running through the woods. I couldn't help be feeling someone watching me. But I can't focus on that. Once we found the place where they have sapphire and James I was blinded by rage. I feel my eyes get brighter. I snapped my fingers, then the fire appeared. I ran towards the rogues. Snapping each and every one of their necks. There was one left. I grabbed him." WHERE. ARE. THEY!" I yelled." O-Over there." He pointed at a little cave. An with that I snapped his neck ending him. I snapped my fingers and the fire disappeared. I ran to the cave. I seen sapphire and James in a cave.

Sapphire and James looked at me. They were so happy to see me." Mommy!" Sapphire said." Mrs. Longwood!" James said." Just call me Destiny. Im so glad you guys are ok!" I said. Trying to break the lock." Mommy! Behind you!" Sapphire said. I turned to see someone with a gun. My eyes widened. One shot to the head and I'm dead. I closed my eyes. He pulled the trigger. I heard a bang. But I felt nothing. I see Alexander in front of me. Then he dropped to the ground." ALEX!" I screamed. I held my hand out. I made the gun come to my hand. I shot the mysterious person in the head. His last words were " we are not done here. You will die in this war. See you soon, Destiny." An with that he died.

I ran to Alex's side tears in my eyes. I can't believe he did that. I walked over to the mysterious person to get a better look at his face. I fell to my knees, tears streaming down my face. It was Kevin. I shot my own brother. I backed away from my brother's dead body. I picked up alex and ran all the way to the pack house. I was crying the whole way there. I yelled for the pack doctor. He came in immediately. Just like last time, I grabbed his collar." He better live, doc or else." I said while my eyes got brighter. He nodded, then ran to the surgery room.

I cried the whole time. My parents came in to try and comfort me, midnight and lizzy were crying. After she found out that Kevin tried to kill me she cried. Midnight was crying cause he thinks this all happened because of him. I hugged the both of them. Sapphire was crying too. She's also worried about Alex. Mrs. Huntington stayed strong. She knows that Alex will be ok.

When everyone left, I stayed. The blood moon is tomorrow. I was sitting by Alex's side. I put my hand over his wound. A bright light shined from my hand. The next thing I know is that I blacked out

******************************

Destiny: hey guys! I'm sorry it's short. But I have maxie here to tell you guys something.

Me: hey my wolves! It's so good to see you guys again! Ok I'm here to tell you something sad. There are only two more chapters left. But the good news is that I'm working on the sequel! So see you guys there!

Destiny: comment

Me: vote

Me&Destiny: and stay legendary! *howls* *high fives*