Chapter three: the tingling feeling...

Hey my wolves! Maxie here! Here is chapter three! I will update maybe every day, and if I don't then I'm probably busy with school. So don't get mad cuz I haven't updated. On with the story!! Talk to you later! *howls* Enjoy!

******************************

                  *Destiny's pov*( let's continue her pov, shall we?;))

            ( pic of Kevin)

I sat in the bed talking to my mate. Kevin left to go for a walk, to cool him self down." So what's your name?" I asked him." Alexander. But some people call me Alex." He said." Why did you bring me here? Are you going to reject me?" I asked panicky. He just laughed. I just noticed that he has a dimple. 'Damn that dimple is making him look even sexier'.I thought

'Oh so you think I'm sexy?' He said through mind link. I blushed and shot him a bird. He just winked at me. I couldn't help but feel comfortable with him around. He put his hand on mine. I felt sparks fly." Are you ready to look around the territory with me?" He asks. I smiled and nodded." Yeah let's go." I said.

I got out of the hospital bed. That's when I realized that I don't have on my jeans. I jumped back on the bed. He looked at me."What's wrong?" He asks." I don't have any pants on, that's what's wrong." I harshly. He smirked and tried to lift the blanket. I squealed and fell off the bed. He walked over laughing his head off. He had something in his hands. He gave me my pants then looked at my lower half. I smirked.

I got up and turned around, making sure my ass was facing him. I bent over to put my pants on. I can hear him growl with lust. I slowly brought my pants up, I was teasing him. After I pulled my pants up, looked at him." Are you gonna show me around or what?" I asked seductively." Why did you tease me like that?" He asks, pouting." Cuz you look sexier when you pout. Plus it's fun to tease you." I said walking past him.

As soon as I walk out of the hospital room a girl about my age tackled me. She was asking me millions of questions." What's your name? How do you like my brother? Is he treating you nicely? Wanna be friends?-" she was cut off by Alexander's hand going over her mouth." Lizzy! Stop rambling! Give her some space! Jeez!" Alex said. I smiled.

"My name is Destiny. I like your brother, he's ok." I said. "Hey!" Alex said." An he is treating me just fine, but gets a little to cocky. An I would love to be friends with you." I finished smiling. She smiled liked a child." Best friends!" She said hugging me." No! She's mine!" Alex whined, Snatching me away from my friend. He threw me over his shoulder and ran. His sister started running after us.

I'm pretty sure we ran all the way to the pack house. He put me down on the couch next to my brother, Kevin. Kevin looked at me questionably." What's going on with those two?" He asked." They are trying to see who can have me. My mate v.s my best friend." I said watching the two wrestle.

I realized that my stomach growled. Everyone stopped. Alexander looked at me, smirking." Looks like someone is hungry. I'll make you an omelet!" He said happily. He skipped into the kitchen. I never seen a boy skipped in to a kitchen, so happily.

I looked at Kevin and lizzy. They were shaking their heads." Sometimes I wonder if he even is the alpha." Kevin said." Wait, he's the alpha?" I asked surprised." He is surely one cocky alpha." I said. Everyone busted out laughing. Well everyone except Alex.

            ( pic of lizzy)

            ( pic of lizzy)

I sat there waiting to eat. Then me and lizzy started to get to know each other. I found out that we have a few things in common. We both think Alex is annoying, but for me in a cute way. We both love purple and gold. We love to dance, and sing." I never singed to other people before." I said looking down." Can you sing for me please?" Lizzy asked.

I hesitated." S-Sure." I said. I started singing Me, Myself, and I by G-easy. When I was finished everyone stared at me." Destiny, your voice is beautiful." Kevin and lizzy said at the same time. Alex just stood there in shock."T-Thanks." I said."come and get it!" Alex said, snapping back into reality. I ran to the table an seen a mountain of omelets. I started to wolf it down. ( A/N:hehe seen what I did there... With the wolf and... Never mind.) I ate until my stomach was satisfied.

I was about to go to bed, so Alex picked me up and headed to his room. I was snuggling into his chest. He opened the door and walked in and placed me on the bed. He got in the bed with me, and we cuddled. I let the darkness consume me.

******************************
Hey my wolves. That's the end of chapter three. I guess I'll see you guys next chapter. Love ya! Cya my wolves! *howls*