SMALL BUMP.

Authors Note; i feel like i should state
this chapter was a smut in the previous version
of the book so if you see the comments that's
why lmao.

( prologue

( prologue. )

MAYA WALKED INTO THE bathroom, being sure to shut the door as gently as possible in attempts to not wake her mom. She'd snuck out of the house and walked to the nearest corner store hoping the item she needed was sold there, it. It was.

She opened the package, tearing it slowly as the sound of its rips echoed through the house. Her eyes shut tightly as she decided to just pull the rest off in one notion. Blue irises peeked through as the box was finally fully open. She sighed.

Taking out the stick, she was sure to reread the front of the box. Accurate results as soon two minutes.

Pregnant - two lines. Not pregnant - one line. Easy-to-read results ! Use anytime of day!

She exhaled once more, walking over to the toilet, sliding down her pants and undergarments. The girl took her seat and set the test where it needed to be. She'd been prepared, making sure to drink plenty of liquid before her trip to the store.

She removed the stick from under her and held i front of her, waiting for the results. Her breathe hitched as she watched the it. Two minutes never felt so long. There was a sudden noise.

The buzzing of her phone startled her, she'd thought it was her mother waking up. Grateful it wasn't, she grabbed the phone to see her bestfriend's contact flashing on the screen. At first she's hesitant to answer, but she does so eventually.

"Hey Riles." She puts on her best cover voice to hide how nervous she actually is in the moment, "What are you doing up this late at night ?"

"I can't sleep." Riley frowns through the phone.

" Well try harder."

"I did.." Riley began to babble, distracting Maya for a breif moment, though she wasn't complaining. But alas, the two minutes were up, the stick beeped, and she stared down at it.

Two lines...