three.

( 003 )

( 003 )

DING.

The silver elevator doors slide open, allowing the two girls to step out. They stride down the hall until they reach the apartment. Riley reaches the key out of her pocket and slips it into the lock. She twists it and pushes the door open. As soon as they walk in they see everyone conversing amongst themselves. Josh turns around mid conversation, eyes widening when he saw his girlfriend.

" Maya." He smiles, and despite being a wreck of nerves the whole car ride here, she smiles too and they embrace each other in a warm hug.

" You're ...." He trails off.

" What ?" She urges him to finish. She was hoping he'd just realize she'd already gained a few pounds and just put the puzzle pieces together.

" Nothing, you're perfect." He pulls back, hands still slightly wrapped around her waste. " Now about that news eh ?" He turns around, " Okay people gather."

" Ready to spill the beans brother ?" Cory jokes.

" I..." Josh starts, purposefully trailing off his sentence, this being his best efforts at suspense. It seems to backfire though, when everyone's quiet, still waiting for him to finish. " Get on with it why don't ya." Maya scoffs.

" Okay, okay. I got an apartment !"

" So ?" Auggie says, earning a few giggles from everyone, including Josh.

Josh kneels down so he's face to face with Auugie,
" So.., I can visit whenever now because  I don't live so far."  He explains. The small boy smirks, attacking his uncle with a tight hug. Maya smiles at the sight of her boyfriends interaction.

Maybe he'd have a good reaction. He walks back over to her. " Maya," She hums as a response," I want to show you the apartment."

" Oh ?"

" Yeah, I want you to be the first person i show it to. It'll be epic, i promise." She saw this as an opportunity to tell him. They be alone, just the two of them, able to say whatever and not be judged.

" Let's do it."

" Okay I'll pick you up tomorrow yeah ?"

" Yeah."