eleven.

( 011 )

( 011 )

SHE LOOKED AROUND AT EVERYONE, fear running through her body. She looks back at Riley, suddenly doubting herself, but Riley nods, assuring her that she can do this.

"I'm pregnant." She bows her head, squeezing her eyes shut, preparing for the anger and things they would say. But her eyes back open instantly when she gets the opposite reaction.

Laughter. Laughter. All she heard was ...laughter. Maya, Riley, and Josh all look to eachother, all sharing concerned faces.

Once they finally catch ahold of themselves she says, "Seriously." No expression across her face, she was simply ...blank.

"Maya. Honey this isn't something you should joke about. It's not okay to pull pranks like this." Topanga explains, Katy still wiping away tears from all the laughing.

"This isn't a joke." 

They still stare at her, feeling of doubt present in each of their faces. Maya inhaled deeply and it all just comes out , " I did a stupid thing and that stupid thing led to this !" She angrily pulls off her sweater, revealing her now very noticeable bump.

Katy's mouth drops to the floor and she stands from her chair, " Ho-how could this have happened!"She yells. Maya turns to Josh and Riley, not responding to her mother.

"Hello! Earth to Maya?!" She gets loud once again,
" Who the hell got you pregnant." Maya knew this was what everyone else wanted to know. She slowly looks to Josh, and Corey follows her gaze.

" You?!" He says shocked.

" What ?!" Katy is beyond upset at this point. It had suddenly hit her, what Maya had been saying earlier. Her tone lowers, "Was this the surprise." She didn't even need an answer, she already knew it was."Maya I think it's time you and me leave." She said walking over to her daughter and grabbing her hand.

"Wait-" Josh grabs onto Maya's other hand. Katy slaps him away.

"Don't you touch her!" She yells

"I just want to help." His eyebrows raise as he pleads.

"You've helped enough!" She tugs Maya away.

*  *  *

The drive home is silent. Katy parks the car and gets out, not even glancing at her daughter. Maya tries to break the ice by asking , " So are you mad ?" to which she instantly regretted after the only response she got was foot stomps walking away.

When they got inside Katy went to the kitchen, opened the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of liquor, then went to her room and slammed the door shut.

Maya ran to my room and closed the door tightly and locking it. She fell in my bed and the tears began pouring from my eyes.

Tonight was a failure.