bonus: last chapter original draft.

everything after the dash is the untouched original last chapter

untouched original last chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------

-hey so I just wanted to say something before you start.

-this chapter does have some references to Jane the virgin 1x23

-also the birthing part was inspired from there

-also a non major revision. Nothing big just one name change lol

-carry on

Having the baby

34 weeks pregnant.

Chapter Eighteen💚

Kayla and I were sitting on the couch having a movie marathon,with a bunch of food.Like seriously there was a lot.

Kayla got up to see what was wrong with the movie since it was scratching up.

I grabbed a snicker when it all of a sudden felt my stomach tightening up and there was a lot of pressure.

"Aaahhh.Ooowww." I managed to say as I was breathing heavily. Kayla turned around and ran over to me.

"Oooooowwwww!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh my god!! Maya we need to get you to a hospital, I think you're going into labor!!" Kayla said

"Noooooo.nooo!" I screamed," it's.....too.......soon."the words barely escaped my mouth as the pain was almost unbearable.

Kayla helped me up from the couch and walked me to the car. She helped me into the passenger side and buckled me up. She got in and we started driving.

5 and a half minutes into driving and the contraction finally stopped. "Whew."i sighed in relief.

I picked up my phone and called Josh.

"Hello?"Josh answered

"Josh, the baby is coming." I breathed heavily," Kayla is driving me to the hospital right now."

"I'm on my way!" Josh said urgently.

"Okay." I said before hanging up.

"What happened?" Kayla asked
"He's on his way." I answered her.

The pain came back and I threw my head back, onto the seat. I breathe deeply in and out.

~

Kayla pulled up in front of the hospital and Josh came running out of the two front doors to help me out of the car.

"Maya how's everything going?" He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the hospital.

"Besides the horrible contractions, everything's good." I said giving a thumbs up and faking a smile.