13 - Nathanael Wills

Chapter 13

That text message I sent to Rahmiel and Halaliel must've not reached them since they didn't come yesterday. I figured that out when I was taking a shower earlier. The battery was separated from the phone when I dropped it yesterday while the message was still sending. Maybe it lost power before the message was sent. Thanks to that very gorgeous guy who made me feel numb.

I finished combing my hair and placed the comb on the table. It's Monday, and classes are back. I'm still in Rachiel and Rogziel's mansion. Mom would be back next week, so I probably have to learn how to be not weak when Rogziel touches me. At least just this week.

I faced the big mirror in front of me. Remember when said about Rogziel's room having mirror walls? Well, every rooms in the 2nd floor have mirror walls inside. I think that's probably how Rogziel saw me under the bed that night. I probably looked like a dumb woman controlling my breath and trying not to move to go unnoticed when the whole time he was already looking at me.

I shook my head lightly. God. I definitely have to stop thinking about him. Ever since yesterday I kept on thinking about the things that happened between Rogziel and me. It was so irritating but at the same time relaxing. Why was it relaxing? I don't know. I've been a little bit confused with myself lately.

I shook my head again. I'm still thinking about him! This is getting more frustrating by the minute. I quickly diverted my attention to my outfit for school. I'm wearing a yellow dress that ended below my knees with a sailor collar and a gold belt. I left my hair down, which I always do, and paired my dress with flesh-colored ankle boots. I opened the door and was about to get out when my phone suddenly rang. I checked it and the moment I saw the name of the caller a smirk quickly formed on my lips.

I pressed answer and put my phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

There was a little bit shuffling noise before someone answered, "Sophia!"

I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear. That hurt. I swear, if Nathanael isn't so hot and handsome I would be calling him a gay for shouting too loud.

I put the phone back in my ear, "Yeah, if you could just keep your voice low I can be sure that you won't hurt my ear," I said and smirked, "You know Nael, if you weren't so handsome and hot and drop-dead gorgeous, I'd probably consider you as a gay bestfriend."

Yup. I have a bestfriend aside from Rachiel. Scratch that word 'gay' though, because I think that if guys would get the chance to see his face they'd probably be the ones to become gays. I mean, Nathanael is just so handsome that you'd wonder on how his parents arranged his genes that made him look so perfect.

Before Mom and I moved here in New York and I started going to Falls Academy, we lived in Ohio. That's where I met this guy whom I thought was a very cruel playboy, because that's what handsome guys always are. Turns out, Nathanael Wills was a different guy. He may be handsome and all that, but he has that very protective and good boy attitude that usually made my suitors that time to back off. His kindness is not too much that he'd be abused, just the type that he doesn't want to mess with anyone.

"Imagine how many girls would commit suicide if I ever become gay." He said seriously, making me laugh. Did I forget to mention that this guy's oversized ego would resurface only when he's with me?

"Actually, they'll be the ones to fill my house if I'll throw a party in celebration of you admitting that you're gay." I said as I left the door slightly opened and rushed to the corner to take the things I almost forgot to bring and placed them inside my bag.

"Have you eaten already?"  He asked, completely diverting the topic. Not willing to talk about nonsense things right now, I decided to just answer him.