Chapter 5 - Taylor's Pep Talk

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! Hope you like the little Taylor/Benji fix in this chapter ;) I keep trying to find a decent picture of how Taylor would look and this was the best I could find ... Anyone else got any suggestions? :) He wears glasses now too.

I am really not sure how well this story is being received so far, I hope people are enjoying it! I'm building everything up to a purpose, I promise hehe! It's definitely been different writing from Ash's point of view and moving away from boyxboy themed stories. It's kind of nerve-wracking making the leap into something new so thank you to everyone who has been commenting and showing support so far.

On a side note, a few people have mentioned that "Sue-Ella" sounds a lot like "Zoella"... I know, that was on purpose, it was supposed to make you guys giggle ;)

Let me know what you think of the new chappy!
Love Becky xx

***

Chapter 5

Taylor's Pep Talk

"Sue-Ella, get the camera out of my face!"

I know I shouldn't be watching this again, but I seriously can't seem to stop myself. It's like I NEED to keep seeing it. I need to keep punishing myself for some reason.

"Oh come on Kieran, I want to show you off to all my subscribers! Don't be so shy!"

I have every frame memorised now. I can tell you the exact millisecond that Sue-Ella's beautiful face lights up into the hugest smile I've ever seen. And I know the arm gestures that Kieran makes in precise order. He first puts his hands over his face in embarrassment. Then out toward the camera. Then onto his lap. Then around Sue-Ella's tiny little waist, cuddling her like he's never going to let her go...

"Please tell me you've actually left the house today and that you haven't just been sitting there watching that stupid fucking video for hours on end."

My brother's boyfriend Taylor appears in the doorway behind me and I hastily flip the lid down on my laptop.

"No!" I protest defiantly. "And anyway, it's none of your business."

He saunters over to me and rests his hands against the back of my chair, wobbling it slightly. He's so strong he could probably tip me onto the floor without even trying.

"Stop it! Leave me alone!"

He wobbles the chair more ferociously. "No. You have to come away from that thing. It's not healthy, Ash."

"Fine!" I huff a loud sigh and stand up before I'm toppled over. "You could have just tried talking to me before coming in here and assaulting me though."

"Talk is over," he replies with a tiny smirk. "It's time for action."

Taylor is the same age as me, but sometimes it feels like he's a lot older. Or maybe I just act a lot younger. I don't know. But either way, he's basically like family to me now. That's the only reason he can get away with being so mean to me all the time.

It also helps that he's really good-looking. He's very toned with spikey blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes, plus he has this whole strong-and-silent type aura about him which is super sexy. I actually tried to ask him out when he first moved to Westerfield last year, which is so embarrassing seeing as how he's one hundred percent gay. As soon as he told me, I knew he was destined to be with Benji, not me. I just had this psychic premonition about it and I was totally right.

So now I guess he's shifted into more of a brother role to me. It's just that he's a lot cuter and can get away with a lot more crap than my actual brother.