Chapter 25 - Blurry Thoughts

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey hey guys - thanks for all your comments on last week's chapter! I love hearing all your thoughts, it makes it so much easier when shaping the end of the story. I am pretty much writing as I'm going every week now so hoping I won't get too behind and miss any weekly update days. I'll try my best! I know exactly where I'm going now, it's just a case of getting there.

I wish the same could be said for Ash! I don't think she knows where she's going whatsoever...!

Today's pic is another one of Raj, I think we've all grown to love him a little too much ;)

Let me know your thoughts on today's update! Big hugs to you all!
Becky xx

***

Chapter 25

Blurry Thoughts

It's morning. I'm lying on an unfamiliar sofa in an unfamiliar room, still wearing the tiny little top and hot-pants from the night before. They're itchy and dirty, but I don't have anything else to wear. My head is bursting with pain. I'm not sure if it's from all the vodka or just the memory of my utter stupidity last night.

In all honesty, the whole evening is a bit of a blur. I remember drinking too much. I remember Jaxon trying to be romantic and then me throwing up in his face.

I remember acting like a stupid, inexperienced little kid when he was just trying to show me he loved me.

I remember him saying things weren't working out between us.

It hurts. Everything hurts.

"How's it going punk-princess?" a voice sounds from the corner of the room. "I found some painkillers in the kitchen to have with your tea."

Raj appears beside the sofa, passing me a hot cup and a packet of paracetamol. I sit up, pulling the blankets around me with one hand to try and cover my bare stomach and legs. "Thank you so much. You and Dev have been ridiculously nice to me."

"Anytime," Raj smiles, perching next to me. "We can never refuse a damsel in distress!" He looks at me sympathetically. "You were pretty out of it last night. I'm surprised Jaxon didn't want to stay with you."

I look to the floor, unable to meet his eye. "We kind of had a fight last night."

I decide to miss out the part about how I can't really remember much of the argument. Just that I was stupid. And Jaxon was mad.

There was no way I could have gone back home last night, not when I was so ludicrously drunk. My parents would have been fuming with me the moment I stepped through the door and I couldn't bear to face them. I begged Jaxon to take me back to wherever he was staying, but of course, I couldn't just turn up drunk at one of his random friend's house. It's hard enough for Jaxon to find people to crash with as it is without me showing up and making things complicated.

So he dropped me here, at Raj and Dev's flat. And they have both been so lovely to me. I honestly don't deserve it.

"Well, it's lucky we were in," Raj continues. He's wearing an old T-shirt and boxer shorts, but he still looks stunningly handsome. I'm sure he'd look good in an old bin-bag. I'm beginning to see why Sarah likes him so much now. "I've got to admit, I was kind of shocked to see you like that on our doorstep."

My stomach churns at how I ended up last night. I'd been rolling around in the dirt with Jaxon so I had mud all over my clothes. And sick stains. Why the hell did I drink so much? And why oh why did I start getting all frisky when I wasn't ready to handle it?

A memory suddenly flashes through my mind. Hands on my bum. Bare flesh of some description. It's all so blurry, I don't know exactly what happened. All I remember clearly is Jaxon standing up and turning his back on me. His anger as I rejected him.