Chapter 33 - Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! Wow... I can't believe after 33 weeks of updates we are finally here at the end of the story. This is my third ever full-length novel and probably the most difficult of the three to write. There were times I wasn't sure I'd be able to finish, but thanks to all of your motivation and lovely comments I was able to keep going.

THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading, it really means so much to me. This was such a different story to my previous work and I wasn't sure if  my usual readers would want to follow it. So I am so happy to be able to try out different kinds of stories and explore new themes for you guys!  :D

A huge thank you to my Mum as well who is basically my silent writing partner haha! She always helps me when I write myself into a corner and lets me brainstorm solutions and bounce ideas around with her. She has taught me so much about writing and keeps me on track!

I really hope you'll all enjoy the ending - I'd love to hear your feedback and I'll put my fave comments on my Facebook <3

I'll be taking a little break from writing for a while now in order to recharge my batteries - but I have plenty of  ideas ready for the new year. I've got a whole new story idea in my mind with brand new characters and I also plan to revisit all the old characters, perhaps in some short stories. Please let me know what you'd like to read about... Ash and Chunk's first date? More Taylor and Benji? fluff Or maybe even the futures of Scotty, Vincent and the gang? I'd def love to revisit all of them at some point soon! :)

Thank you again for all your support. I'll see you again for the next adventure. ;)

Lots of love,

Becky xx

***

Epilogue

3 months later

The lights are dark and the room is buzzing with excitement. All around me people are gossiping and chattering as they count down to showtime. I edge past a couple of girls who are in the middle of a very heated discussion about something rather close to home.

"I can't believe Kieran and Sue-Ella broke up!"

"I know right?! I think she cheated on him with that French model!"

"Did you read his latest interview? He said he totally regrets letting some other girl go who he knew from before. Some country girl-next-door."

"She sounds so adorable, do you think she might be here?!"

They both scan the crowd and I duck past them with my head down, tucking my hair behind my ear in a subconscious act of disguising myself somehow. My super-short cut has grown out into a cute little bob with red roots and blonde tips. I'm really growing to love it, especially as it's such a blend of two different styles. Like my old life blending into my new one.

I make my way to the bar, pushing my way through more excitable fans so I can order a couple of glasses of water. The Rabbit's Roar is a notorious venue for getting overheated and I want to stay hydrated when the music starts. Especially since Science Will Save Us get so energetic during their sets. I'm bound to be dancing myself into a frenzy tonight.

As the barman goes to fill my cups, I catch sight of a familiar face a few spaces along from me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and bright red lips curving into a bemused smile.

"Ash, what are you doing here?" Annabelle exclaims, sidling over to me. "Wow, your hair's really grown since I last saw you. How are you?"

"Yeah, good!" I squeak in surprise. "How are you?"