Quints

Title: Quints  

Author: Bree Hutchings  

Genre: Teen Fiction  

Summary: The Clark sisters are a unique group of girls. Not only are they the only quintuplets in Austin, Texas, but all five of them each have a special quirk that differentiate them from eachother. The five girls represent the stereotypicals cliques of high school. We know that drama starts between the jocks and the nerds, the drama queens and the athletes, and the teachers and the druggies but is there more to it than that? These cliques are usually only found interacting at school when they're forced to spend all day together, but what happens when we have a member of each group living together. How did these sisters grow up so differently? Will they be able to get along and survive their junior year of high school? Most importantly, will their overworked mother go insane? They've been together since birth but now that they're upperclassmen, having 'the popular girl', 'the athlete', 'the outcast', 'the nerd', and 'the singer' all in the same house, is going to be harder than ever.  Follow these five very different, estrogen filled teen drama queens in their junior year of high school for laughter, love, heartbreak, and of course, drama...  

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7861070-quints