Adrenaline and Asher

Title: Adrenaline and Asher

Author: AngelDawnSunset

Genre: Romance/Teen Fiction

Summary: ~ 'Adril,' He voice was concerned.

'I love you Asher but I don't trust you,' I saw his eyes fill with sorrow. 'I know I'm going to get my heart broken but I don't care. Good girls love bad boys.'

I rolled over so that I was on top of him now and attacked his lips.~

Adrenaline 'Adril' Dawn is Cute, Sweet and Sarcastic however it's the anger that she cannot control that makes her incapable to keep a relationship for long.

She is challenged by her family that she can't stay with a boy for more than a month because of her weekly hook ups and break ups.

But with her pride at stake, she is determined to prove them wrong. Even with her supermodel looks, it's hard to get a boyfriend in a week.

Somehow the sexy, egoistic and bad boy, Asher Thorne knows about the challenge and agrees to be her pretend boyfriend and in return she pays him.

They throw insulting remarks towards each other, they are sexual, they are sarcastic, they both annoy the hell out of each other but why is there that urge to take care of each other?

Her family and friends think that Asher is a bad influence but will she leave him or be the bad girl?

ADRENALINE AND ASHER- The Truth Is She Can't Hate Him Even If She Tries 

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8946991-adrenaline-and-asher