Moving to Louisville

Title: Moving to Louisville

Author: tvdrevenge

Genre: young adult romance

Summary: Brooklyn Willow seems to have it all, the looks, the fiery attitude and the money. One thing that she doesn't have is trust. So when a mix up with her new high school results in Brooke moving to a boarding school, who must she stay away from to protect herself from heartbreak?

Blake Taylor is the guy every girl wants, the guy everyone wants to be, but beneath all of that? Is a vulnerable, sensitive boy that only comes out to play when a certain Brooke Willow is around- the only girl he wants but can't get.

"I cannot stop thinking about you. I don't know what it is, but it's something. And I'm determined to find out what." I sucked in a breath. I told myself I didn't want to hear those words come out of his mouth, that I didn't want him to get close enough to find me out. But my stupid heart was continually warring with my brain.

"Blake-" he crushed his lips to mine, not letting me say what we both knew I was about to say. I automatically moved my lips against his, powerless against the control he had against me.

"Say you'll be mine." He whispered against my lips. I shook my head stubbornly. "Then I guess I'll just have to keep kissing you until you do." And just like that my heart won the war.

I smiled, "I think I can live with that." 

Link: http://w.tt/1ncDUWW