The Love Games

Title: The Love Games

Author: LovetheCookieMonster

Genre: Romance, Teen Ficton

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/37379564-the-love-games

Summary:

'First girl to get eight guys to go out on a date with them, and get a kiss from each of them for at least three seconds, wins'.   What would you do if you get caught up in a bet with your friends? Do it of course! Except, this bet is harder than you think, epically for Kate Milgrow.  At first, Kate thinks this is going to be easy. That was, until she actually tried to hang out with boys. Now she's caught up in a topsy-turvey race to prove she's the best. But there's just one problem. She's not beautiful like Emily. She's not popular like Maggie. She not a cheerleader like Anna. She's not funny like Zoe. She's just Kate. A normal teenager with nothing special about her. Hardly boy loving material.   Now Kate, with the help of a new friend, is changing everything about her. Her looks, attitude and personality. Now she's got the boys attention. But what if she meets the perfect guy, only to discover that they were meant for one another. Will she dump him to win a stupid game or choose to be with him and loose? It's hardcore for her in the love games.