Every Summer Has A Story!

Title: Every Summer Has  A Story!

Author: Mica98

Genre: Romance / Teen Fiction

Summary: ( A Real Story!!! ) 

They fall in love on a sunny day but worshiped the night with rain.A glance was the reason of love. Eyes were drug and kissing was the healing. Two bodies that couldn't stay away from each-other. Their arms were shields against enemy. Hearts that could only beat when they were together.Touch that can make you shiver and tears that can heal wounds.Two bodies united to infinity. They were like children, their love was like that,more days passing more love added...

He had money, fame and everything that a boy of his age would wanted but he wasn't happy. He was that kind of boy that would do everything for fun, no one could touch him,and could reach everything he wanted. That summer he thought to be different. He got employed at "The Games" on park, to meet new people and make new friends. Girls, love, sex was his life before but it changed when he met HER.

She was that kind of girl dedicated to her family and friends. She was pretty, friendly and smart. Even that she acted like she didn't care she was naiv with boys. She didn't know how to act with them. But that summer day , when school had finished she met him. The guy of her dreams. She had made a promise to herself to never fall in love but he made her to fall hard. For her, he was everything.Her frist love and the man who changed her life.

Read the story of two crazy teenagers & their crazy moments. Love , tears , friendship and so much more.

" With tears in my eyes and broken hearted, I'm saying I love you!!! "

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7675841-every-summer-has-a-story