In The Silent Rain

Title: In the Silent Rain

Author: Dreamereveryday 

Genre: Romance, Fanfiction 

Summary: It was pretty late at night and the clouds above were getting heavier.

She stood there, looking at me with pain in her eyes and I was the cause of that pain.

It killed me to see her always perfect, always smiling face become so shattered. 

The sound of thunder was getting louder. I looked up, not knowing what to do, searching for answers, wanting to know what the right thing to do could be. 

Just then, an enormous lightning hit the sky.

I looked back at her, and she was already soaked. It was pouring heavily. 

Every strand of her perfectly black hair was soaked in water.

I walked towards her, I wanted to embrace her, to protect her, to comfort her, to move that strand of hair away 

from her perfect face and tell her how things would become just fine. 

But no matter how much i wanted to do that, something was holding me back.

It was guilt. 

It was regret. 

She was right, I knew it, everyone knew it.

I could see a tear fall down from her puffy red eyes, staining her cheeks. 

I went towards her, this time I didn't give a shit about the world. 

I loved her and that's what really mattered. I couldn't give a damn of what people would say. 

I placed both my hands on her face, and looked straight in her eyes, and that's all i had to do.

I didn't need to say words. That's not what is important when you are in love.

My eyes did the talking, and she looked back into them, with the same amount of passion as i did.

And that was when we decided that we are gonna show the world how much in love we both are.

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/7873858-in-the-silent-rain-zayn-malik-fanfiction