The Garden of Hesperides

Title: The Garden of Hesperides

Author: ScarletNightmares

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Summary:  Desiree Miller, an adopted daughter with a mysterious origin, never felt like she belonged anywhere, be it in school or even with her loving adoptive parents. Her strange clipped accent, coupled with her fiery crimson hair tone has made her stick out like a sore thumb everywhere she goes. The fact that she has the ability to communicate with plants definitely did not help her case.      On her eighteenth birthday, she finally realizes who she truly is - Princess of the Garden. She finds out that her blood aunt had sent her away when she was merely a baby without the King's and Queen's knowledge in order to claim the throne when the time is right.    Thus, with the help of her guardian Kloi, she has to make the crucial decision on whether she wants to be a normal human, or fulfil her destiny as the Princess of the Garden and get herself plunged into the territory of danger.    In the process of it all, she realizes the harsh reality that perhaps even the ones closest to her cannot be trusted...  

Link:http://wattpad.com/story/8214501utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link