AS FATE HAD IT

Title: AS FATE HAD IT

Author: musicrockzz

Genre: Fan fiction and Romance

Summary:This is a story of my life I am Autumn Acacia Winter.  Yes I know my name is fabulous.  I live alone in Canada. I am so excited since 5SOS is coming to Canada for a tour all alone, with out One Direction. they are becoming really famous. I like it.

I am waiting for the tickets to go on sale for the concert. As I was waiting a girl knocked on my door and interrupted me from the waiting. I opened the door to find a sunshine girl selling cookies. I bought some and went back to my laptop to buy the tickets.

By the time I came back all the tickets were sold out. There was nothing i can do. I leave to get some star bucks. While I was walking lost in thoughts I notice that I am lost in an alley and don't know which way to go. I was freaking out. I am claustrophobic so I am scared of timy spaces. I am also afraid of the dark. My breathing become un even. I tried to calm myself down but nothing worked. I was so frightened that i couldn't even move. I felt as if the space was getting smaller and smaller, as if it's closing up on me.

I just stood there like I am frozen. I heard noises coming from the door so I thought that I might have a chance to get out of here. My brain finaly started to work and I moved to band on the door so someone would be able to hear me. Just then the door opens and hits me on my head, then everything went black.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/14225903-%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8Fas-fate-had-it%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F5sos-fanfic%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F