Somnium

Title: Somnium

Author: TheMsPrettyGirl13

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy

Summary: Asteria Somnian Moore, a 28 years old woman who has a happy contented life, a decent job as a lawyer, and some nights partying like it's the end of the world.

But every night, something always happened to her. Dreams. She always dreamt about this certain man. Every night it just gets real. Everyday she fell in love with the man of her dreams even though she knows he's just a fiction.

But what could happen if she did something dangerous that could cost her life? There was a myth saying that if you put a heart-shaped leaf under your pillow with a candle lit in your bedside you can dream what you want.

But, if you didn't wake up before the candle melts you will be forever in your dream. You can't escape. And surely she would be stuck there forever and will die. But, Asteria being so much in love with the man in her dreams. She takes the risk and do it.

But, dreams turn into nightmares. Everything gets realistic, every wound that she gets from the dream happens to her every time she wakes up, every pain it all happened to her.

But, will she wake up before the candle dies or she will be forever stuck in her dream?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9475720-somnium