Waves Crash, Birds Fly

Title: Waves Crash, Birds Fly

Author: Sasa99

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Summary: Everyone's heard the story of the girl and boy who fall deeper and deeper in love as the sunny days fall closer and closer to autumn.  We've read of laughter over sweet ice cream and stolen kisses on a deserted beach.  And how does it all end? Perfection.  But does it really?  Fast-forward through what was easily Emily Simpson's best summer yet, and hit play three days before the first day of her Junior year.  Stressed and slightly heartbroken, Emily is ashamed that her one and only romance ended.  How can she tell her friends, who have already experienced summer love, a tale she already knows dies?  So, she keeps her entire summer a secret.    This is proven more complicated than Emily originally anticipated when evidence of everything she's trying to hide suddenly shows up in her hometown.  Battling the emotions of a troubled home life and keeping her two lives apart is difficult.  Will Emily crash or fly?    Follow this fun-filled story of a girl learning the reality of life.  The story books aren't always true, you know.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11215506-waves-crash-birds-fly