Taking Risks

Title: Taking Risks (student x teacher)

Author: TheMsPrettyGirl13

Genre: Short Story, Romance

Summary: Angel Walters is an 18 yrs. old senior high school. When she was having a summer vacation at some beach, she met Luke Axon. Luke Axon is the one who save her from being almost rape when she was on the beach alone.

Now that they have the summer for themselves. They forgot all the problems around them. They spent their vacation knowing each other. Heart beats, sparks fly and they fell in love.

Now one thing is for sure, they didn't know what will happen once vacation ended. School and works starts.

News flash, that there will be a new teacher around the campus. As the teacher enters the rooms, what do you think will happen? Angel and Luke find their relationship hard to keep as a secret since he's the teacher and she’s the student. And Luke finds it hard to stay away from her in school since he's in love with her. And Angel finds it hard to touch him in school hours since she is in love with him.

What will happen to their relationship? Will they break or fall harder? It’s about love and taking risks. 

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5439889-taking-risks-student-x-teacher