Perfectly Imperfect

Title: Perfectly Imperfect

Author: _spacegrey

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary: Meet Patrick Angioli, a 16 year old junior. He is confident, the hottest guy at Slayfield High. But probably thought to be the biggest jerk to ever step foot on earth. 

Meet Anastasia Stavros, a 16 year old junior. She's the outsider of her 'big greek family' considering it's hard to be noticed when you're living in a house filled with 11 other people. She is insecure... but fiesty, and you wouldn't want to rub her the wrong way.

Anastasia hates the egostatic popular jocks who think they run the school. But what happens when she gets closer to Patrick, who is a jock, egostastic and the biggest jerk in school? But what she doesn't realise is that Patrick is slowly mending her heart, and bringing back her ability to trust. 

Patrick suffers with a serious disorder, which is why he comes across as such a jerk to people that don't know about his issues. What happens when he thinks he just lost the person he thinks he loves? What he doesn't realise is that when he meets Anastasia.. his world will change for the better.

What they both begin to realise is that they'll never be perfect. All they ever wanted is for someone to love them for who they really are. Will they ever be perfectly imperfect.. Together?

Link: http://wattpad.com/story/11842328?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link