Lycathion

Title: Lycathion

Author: FromHell (that's my username, my real names is Rubi.)

Genre: Werewolf, Romance (but also fantasy, but I guess you only need two).

Summary:  “If you want me to let you go, just beg.” He whispered huskily into my ear, tickling the soft skin of my cheek. His nose skimmed up my jaw and stopped at my temple, his large hands slowly gripping onto my sides. “Because once a ly’mere finds his mate, it’s not easy for him to let go."

I thought my life was perfect, well I thought wrong. It was cruel how a secret changed my life upside down into a dark threatening life full of dark secrets. It's upsetting how I never got to have a normal ordinary life, but got stuck with a life where my blood was tainted with wolf spirit, in other words. A ly'mere

I was doing alright, training to be the best ly'mere out there while others try to hunt me down, or either wanting me for themselves, that being the reason that I was the only female in centuries to be born with the blood. It’s disgusting how males think so low of women.

My life went through normal, to upside down and then into shreds when my eyes locked with the pair of grey silver cold hard eyes of Sebastian Lycoon, a royal Ly’mere. A ruthless cold hearted man. He’s a man that everyone feared, even I.

When he acknowledges the fact that I’m his supposed mate, he finds it hard to give love, so he gives it his own way... His cold, dark, hurtful way.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7809737-lycathion